Steven Pressley off to Charlton

stozo

Guest Invicta_Toon

well blow me down with a feather

:doh:

there's me telling Mowen he's just had a baby and probably wouldn't be up for moving

ah well, he'll boss the fucking championship for sure

there's me telling Mowen he's just had a baby and probably wouldn't be up for moving

ah well, he'll boss the f***ing championship for sure

Aye, good inside info Vicky  :winking:

I would be hoping we could get someone better in buthe could be a good short term option. Distin looks as if he is on his way out of Man City, he would be cut price as well, would take him on the cheap.

I'm not sure that's true, fairly convinced I've seen Pearce say he wants him for the rest of the season enough that he'd rather let him go for free than for a couple of million in January. I'd be surprised if he went anywhere on the cheap.

If they sold Richards for £18m, I'm sure Man City would sooner just hold onto Distin. What a deal for City though. £18m for Richards when they already have Trabelsi. Potentially a very good player for sure, but I reckon the £18m to strengthen elsewhere (even buy a Distin replacement) would soften the blow.

If they sold Richards for £18m, I'm sure Man City would sooner just hold onto Distin. What a deal for City though. £18m for Richards when they already have Trabelsi. Potentially a very good player for sure, but I reckon the £18m to strengthen elsewhere (even buy a Distin replacement) would soften the blow.

Kind of takes the romance out of it all if all we've become is a pooving ground for Chelsea. I don't believe Richards is keen on going anytime soon - It would be nice to see all our kids in the first team together for a spell before the inevatble breakup.  :(

PS: I'd want SWP back (They can carry on paying some of his wages) if they do make money talk. We are desperate for a bit of the ol X-Factor in the side again...we're pretty flat at the moment. Our problems are at the other end of the pitch so I'm not too fussed about a Distin replacement.

PPS: Distin is not leaving in January. There's a lot of talk that Distin will sign a new deal, but I can't see it and think he's a Bosman waiting to happen. He's probably seeing what offers he gets when he is allowed to negotiate with other teams before deciding whether to sign what we've offered and I can't see us being able to compete financially with who will be interested (i.e. yous)

Kind of takes the romance out of it all if all we've become is a pooving ground for Chelsea. I don't believe Richards is keen on going anytime soon - It would be nice to see all our kids in the first team together for a spell before the inevatble breakup.  :(

PS: I'd want SWP back (They can carry on paying some of his wages) if they do make money talk. We are desperate for a bit of the ol X-Factor in the side again...we're pretty flat at the moment. Our problems are at the other end of the pitch so I'm not too fussed about a Distin replacement.

PPS: Distin is not leaving in January. There's a lot of talk that Distin will sign a new deal, but I can't see it and think he's a Bosman waiting to happen. He's probably seeing what offers he gets when he is allowed to negotiate with other teams before deciding whether to sign what we've offered and I can't see us being able to compete financially with who will be interested (i.e. yous)

Your giving Distin £40kpw, i doubt anyone would match that tbh, probably why he wont sign a new deal, he thinks he deserves more and man city were mugs in the 1st place giving him that kind of coin.

SWP + £12m for Richards is what you should be aiming for. Chelsea need Richards a hell of a lot more than any winger.

Guest Invicta_Toon

ah well, he'll boss the f***ing championship for sure

Aye, good inside info Vicky  :winking:

bit cuntish asking your wife and new baby to move 500 miles though isn't it? Or even worse leaving her with the baby for days at a time

Guest Invicta_Toon

daft choice tbh, won't get many games for Celtic

blatantly used Charlton as a bargaining tool to set what wages Celtic should pay him, crafty fecker

blatantly used Charlton as a bargaining tool to set what wages Celtic should pay him, crafty fecker

He'll play all the time at Celtic. They've got an injury crisis at centre back.

I think Caldwell is injured and Balde has broken his leg

Guest Invicta_Toon

He'll play all the time at Celtic. They've got an injury crisis at centre back.

I think Caldwell is injured and Balde has broken his leg

I meant when they come back