Newcastle United vs. Southampton: 30/04/23 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Wanted Gordon to start today and its interesting to see Howe going for him in this role again but obviously from the start this time. Think it'll benefit him having a bit more to do and thin further back. Based on little I think he'll be decent there, and Howe thinks so so no complaints from me. 

EDIT: Unless of course Joe moves back which would make more sense. Be interesting to see though given Joe's been amazing LW of late.  

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

Lads and lasses I have to warn you. I'm at my mum's, not watching the game and without my lucky shirt. So if we shit the bed today, it could well be my fault.

Mother Of God Omg GIF

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Wanted Gordon to start today and its interesting to see Howe going for him in this role again but obviously from the start this time. Think it'll benefit him having a bit more to do and thin further back. Based on little I think he'll be decent there, and Howe thinks so so no complaints from me. 

EDIT: Unless of course Joe moves back which would make more sense. Be interesting to see though given Joe's been amazing LW of late.  

Throw Gordon into the Jo/Joe rotation, that could be a nightmare to defend. 

8 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Lads and lasses I have to warn you. I'm at my mum's, not watching the game and without my lucky shirt. So if we shit the bed today, it could well be my fault.

noted.

Still think Big Joe will go back into the middle and that is what I’d like to see, anyway. I think he is much better in the middle. 

Joelinton has been great wide left in that hybrid role he plays. But it does help that in both games. The alleged right back thought it would be a good idea to stand 20 yards away from him all game. 

Can’t blame them, mind. I’d be shit scared of him too. 

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

If for arguments sake I was able to access dutty forrin TV channels, which dutty forrin TV channel is this game on?

Bein will have it. If you’re lucky Issam Chaouali will be on comms- legendary Arabic commentator.

16 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Get yourself home man :lol:

29 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Mother Of God Omg GIF

Relax i didn't watch the spurs game, nor the Everton game and now I'm chilling in The Town Wall with my Everton mate. It seems if we stomp Southampton i can never watch us again 

Edited by Tiresias