Newcastle United 4-1 Brighton & Hove Albion (18/05/2023)

Yorkie

9 hours ago, Mike said:

:lol: Reminds me of slow dancing with the cute lass in middle school.

This post has triggered some flashbacks here like. :lol: in hindsight my middle school DJ would be cancelled. All the way to jail. Playing Like a Virgin and Searchin' (I gotta find a man) to 9-13 year olds :lol: teachers just standing around watching us necking on. 

53 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Still absolutely buzzing off this man. Just want to do it all again tonight. 

I know am still buzzing at every thread on the 1st page has been Read and no new posts to drink it all in. 

Just now, Elliottman said:

Probably been answered but why TF was pretty green eyes ( iirc ) blasted out at the final whistle ffs?? 

He’s from Blyth.

Just now, Rich said:

:lol:

Wor Rob strikes again.

Absolutely massive win, place was rocking after the two late goals and all you can hear through the screen was an utterly shit song blasted at 10000 decibels as the players and fans were celebrating. Was tin pot as fuck. Still annoyed now by it 😅

45 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Absolutely massive win, place was rocking after the two late goals and all you can hear through the screen was an utterly shit song blasted at 10000 decibels as the players and fans were celebrating. Was tin pot as fuck. Still annoyed now by it 😅

Aye, I hope, all going to plan, there's no music after the final whistle on Monday. Let the crowd do it.