Pires wants to return to Arsenal

Dinho lad

http://www.eurosport.com/football/premiership/2006-2007/sport_sto1041839.shtml

Pires: "Take me back, Arsene"

Robert Pires has pleaded with Arsene Wenger to give him a final fling with Arsenal. The 33-year-old has not yet played a competitive match for Villarreal because of a serious knee injury, but is already planning his departure from the club.

The former France international said he wanted to stay with the Spanish side until the end of the 2007/08 season, before returning for his swansong at Arsenal.

"There is less pressure here at Villarreal. Arsenal is a big machine," he told TF1.

"After my two years here, I would love to play one last season for Arsenal.

"Arsene, boss, have you got the message?"

Although jovial, Pires's comments are unlikely to endear him to Villarreal president Francisco Roig, who recently criticised star player Juan Roman Riquelme's attitude.

Pires suffered a cruciate ligament injury at the start of the season, and has still to make his debut for last season's Champions League quarter-finalists.

The midfielder will be nearly 35 by the time his contract with Villarreal expires, making a return to North London extremely unlikely.

Poor sod.

What a cock, will always remember when Dabby-daz took 3yards of pace out of the cunt permanently for the rest of his career.

I know the big Greek didn't mean it, but was still funny.

That'll be the same 3 yards Owen will likely have lost.

Owen lost those 3 yards before we signed him with his injuries at Liverpool, the yards Owen has lost now will make Shearer look like the roadrunner!

Guest Invicta_Toon

What a cock, will always remember when Dabby-daz took 3yards of pace out of the cunt permanently for the rest of his career.

I was at that match

I laughed tbh

I was at that match

that's why we lost, tbh.

What a cock, will always remember when Dabby-daz took 3yards of pace out of the c*** permanently for the rest of his career.

I was at that match

I laughed tbh

You laughed at a player being badly injured?

What a cock, will always remember when Dabby-daz took 3yards of pace out of the c*** permanently for the rest of his career.

I was at that match

I laughed tbh

I believe that's what he meant.

very stupid of him - he's pissed off his emplyoyer, and the gooners will never take him back.....  :roll:

as for you lot trying to turn every thread into a slating of our own players - thanks for wasting everybody's time  :roll:

Guest Invicta_Toon

I was at that match

I laughed tbh

typical. Made your alms donation this year reverend HTL?

That'll be the same 3 yards Owen will likely have lost.

Really Dr Steadman? Luckily Owen has a few yards in his head anyway.

I was at that match

I laughed tbh

Why laugh at a player getting injured? He was unbelievable the season they went unbeaten and that was after his injury. He's a quality player would have done well at the world cup that summer if he hadnt got injured against us. Look at his goalscoring record could teach our wide players a thing or two about chipping in with goals imo!!

I was at that match

I laughed tbh

Why laugh at a player getting injured? He was unbelievable the season they went unbeaten and that was after his injury. He's a quality player would have done well at the world cup that summer if he hadnt got injured against us. Look at his goalscoring record could teach our wide players a thing or two about chipping in with goals imo!!

He's a cock, a diving cheating prick, and the injury was karma catching up with him.

I was at that match

I laughed tbh

Next time you cross a road let me know so I can push you in front of a bus, laugh then piss on you.

Cheers

Guest Invicta_Toon

I was at that match

I laughed tbh

Next time you cross a road let me know so I can push you in front of a bus, laugh then piss on you.

Cheers

I'll tell you just after I've stabbed you the heart and fucked your girlfriend

you fucking pansy

I was at that match

I laughed tbh

Cheers

I'll tell you just after I've stabbed you the heart and fucked your girlfriend

you f***ing pansy

Hmm, that's my theory dashed, then.