Emre

Guest Gosport Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Gosport Toon

Works harder than almost everyone else in a lot of games tbh.

Worst thread i've seen on here.....

Ask Huntington when Emre was playing in front of him recently (LW) not tracking back and leaving the young lad 2 v 1 all the time

Guest Gosport Toon

I've voted, even though this has been discussed 100 times before.

What ewas the response over the previous 100 times I've missed this thread ?

Emre is neither.

Shit poll tbh.

He does work hard, but offer no end product, rolls about the floor alot like he's just been shot while Parker twirls around him in his invisible tutu, quite comical when the pair of them play together.

Guest Gosport Toon

Emre is neither.

Shit poll tbh.

He does work hard, but offer no end product, rolls about the floor alot like he's just been shot while Parker twirls around him in his invisible tutu, quite comical when the pair of them play together.

He mainly works hard when he has the ball. I'm losing count of the number of times he gives up all together when he loses the ball, he's a bit of a liability at times. As soon as the zog is fit he should get Emre's place in the team before Wenger gets him(Zog that is) !

Emre is neither.

Shit poll tbh.

He mainly works hard when he has the ball. I'm losing count of the number of times he gives up all together when he loses the ball, he's a bit of a liability at times. As soon as the zog is fit he should get Emre's place in the team before Wenger gets him(Zog that is) !

Ever thought about working as a scout for Newcastle United, son?

Guest Gosport Toon

Emre is neither.

Shit poll tbh.

Ever thought about working as a scout for Newcastle United, son?

How old are you dad ?

Guest Gosport Toon

When was the last time you started a thread, shit for brains !  :roll: :lol:

interesting to see that roeder has been in the press saying that dyer is out of position when wide and is a through the middle player.......now does he mean centre midfield or playing off  a forward and linking between the two,either way i wouldn't bet on all of butt,parker,emre and dyer being here come august

Guest Gosport Toon

Ask Huntington when Emre was playing in front of him recently (LW) not tracking back and leaving the young lad 2 v 1 all the time

Maybe because erm....he's not a winger?

Incredibly insightful comment !

So anybody playing "out of position" doesn't have to do the basics of tracking back ????????????? Bullshit

As a central midfielder he should be used to doing that anyway, especially an experienced international.

You'd expect it of good standard schoolkids and Sunday morning footballers so why not players on £60k pw playing in front of debutants ????

That response answers the thread tbh

So anybody playing "out of position" doesn't have to do the basics of tracking back ????????????? Bullshit

As a central midfielder he should be used to doing that anyway, especially an experienced international.

You'd expect it of good standard schoolkids and Sunday morning footballers so why not players on £60k pw playing in front of debutants ????

He did track back, but he tracked back to the center of the defense like he does when he plays at CM because he's not a winger.

Guest Gosport Toon

He did track back, but he tracked back to the center of the defense like he does when he plays at CM because he's not a winger.

This is proving to be very educational for me.

After all these years I never realised that wingers don't have to track back as far as CM's.

I mistakenly thought that all the midfielders had to track back at least as far as the opposing midfielder /winger they were playing against. And that they should do whatever defensive work is necessary to try to reduce the chances of the opposition scoring.

Maybe Emre has been coached by you and understands that he only has to track back a certain distance, this would explain why he leaves his opponent to have a 2v1 against a rookie full back.Now I understand, I deserve a ban for not being aware of this particular UEFA Pro Badge coaching point.

However, this may also explain why Roeder is teaching him this as he doesn't yet have that coaching qualification ! :lol: :lol: :lol: