sweepstake - rompers next banning

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Verlaine

I still maintain that anyone blatantly over-using the report to mod button should be insta-banned anyway. thompers wouldn't last five minutes.

Guest thompers

I still maintain that anyone blatantly over-using the report to mod button should be insta-banned anyway. thompers wouldn't last five minutes.

How do you know how often I use it?

Guest Verlaine

Because it's common knowledge that you're the biggest whinger this side of nursery school.

Guest thompers

Because it's common knowledge that you're the biggest whinger this side of nursery school.

And how, from that information, and with what forumla, do you then go on to work out how many times I use the 'report to moderator' function?

Guest Verlaine

And how, from that information, and with what forumla, do you then go on to work out how many times I use the 'report to moderator' function?

Will I get a special gold certificate if I can prove my working?

Guest thompers

vibration white finger, off the report button

Another cracker. To go with all the other funny posts that you constantly create. Funniest member will have been a WHITEWASH with Invicta votes this year, I'm sure Taylor27 will confirm.

Guest thompers

Yes, either that or a big fat anal plug. I'm confident you won't opt for the certificate.

Guest Invicta_Toon

vibration white finger, off the report button

Another cracker. To go with all the other funny posts that you constantly create. Funniest member will have been a WHITEWASH with Invicta votes this year, I'm sure Taylor27 will confirm.

If he ever gets off his arse and counts them, I'm sure he will  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Verlaine

Yes, either that or a big fat anal plug. I'm confident you won't opt for the certificate.

Pretty audacious, to belittle vic for his sense of humour and then post another piss-poor attempt at wit, thompie thompie.

Guest thompers

Pretty audacious, to belittle vic for his sense of humour and then post another piss-poor attempt at wit, thompie thompie.

I can also belittle your piss-poor attempt at a music career, but that doesn't make me Elvis.