New Year's Resolutions

Howaythelads

Dont smoke anymore, dont do drugs anymore, but could do more exercise is suppose, just cant be arsed tbh.

Rather sit and post here, watch TV and go to the pub than go to a sweaty gym looking out of place and actually doing manual work, fuk that.

I don't smoke, I don't drink, I go to the gym 4-6 days a week, and I'm in relatively good condition.

I guess the only resolution I'll make is to play more football. Which I'm not sure counts, because it's something I quite enjoy doing and probably wont take alot of effort to achieve.

Ah well!

Guest Gemmill

I don't smoke, I don't drink, I go to the gym 4-6 days a week, and I'm in relatively good condition.

I guess the only resolution I'll make is to play more football. Which I'm not sure counts, because it's something I quite enjoy doing and probably wont take alot of effort to achieve.

Ah well!

Perhaps you could resolve to get a life?  bluebigrazz.gif

Ah well!

Haha, I've definitely got one of those already, unfortunately, they're really overrated. Completely regret acquiring one last summer.

* Sorry for the slow reply Gemmill, ironically, I was at the gym ^_^

Guest Gemmill

Ah well!

Haha, I've definitely got one of those already, unfortunately, they're really overrated. Completely regret acquiring one last summer.

:winking: Glad you took it in the spirit it was intended anyway.  I wish I could drag my lazy fucking arse to the gym even once a week - £59 a month and I'm just pissing it away. :oops:

Ah well!

:winking: Glad you took it in the spirit it was intended anyway.  I wish I could drag my lazy f***ing arse to the gym even once a week - £59 a month and I'm just pissing it away. :oops:

Haha yeah,  I was like that when I first started. I bought my membership last christmas, didn't start till April this year, haha. Lost 6 stone since then mind, I hit it hard, once I eventually started.

Now, I couldn't live without it, if I go more than 2-3 days without having an intense cardio workout I get pretty wound up.

Maybe that's a resolution I should look towards, overcoming my Exercise Addiction!

I'm going to work my bollocks off for the next 6 months and get a good degree.

Be a bit more money conscious, i'm spending money I don't have like theres no tomorrow at the minute.

Have a bit more will power.

Be a bit more money conscious, i'm spending money I don't have like theres no tomorrow at the minute.

How's the politics course coming along? What year you in, mate?

How's the politics course coming along? What year you in, mate?

Not bad thanks, on a 2:1 at the minute but need to be careful not to slip into a 2:2 through basic lazyness. In my 3rd and final year now though, graduate in June.

Got a couple of exams at the end of January, then from then until June I have no, yes NO lectures or seminars. :D Got two dissertations to do instead so they trust your self motivation to work hard on your own....there lies the problem. :lol: