Today's other games

Taylor Swift

How many penalties have Villa had this season? It's the only thing that's kept them away from the relegation dogfight. Martin O'Neill special my arse :roll: can't believe I actually wanted him in :oops:

Would have loved to have seen what he could do with our squad, which i still believe is far superior to Villa's, at his disposal.

How many penalties have Villa had this season? It's the only thing that's kept them away from the relegation dogfight. Martin O'Neill special my arse :roll: can't believe I actually wanted him in :oops:

Would have loved to have seen what he could do with our squad, which i still believe is far superior to Villa's, at his disposal.

They're not playing well atm. The recent run of form has just signalled the end of the honeymoon period. Let's see what he can with the transfer window and let's see how they end up finishing this season. The start they had was unbelievable by all accounts but we started the Souness reign with a 10 game unbeaten start...

Guest Darth Toon

10 pens for Villa so far this season - 10!!

How many have we had - 2?

Aye definetely didn't go in, but yet another goal line incident. Theres been absolutely loads in recent weeks!

Barry's sending off was harsh, that bloke went down like a sack of potatoes the big fanny.

Aye definetely didn't go in, but yet another goal line incident. Theres been absolutely loads in recent weeks!

Barry's sending off was harsh, that bloke went down like a sack of potatoes the big fanny.

The Premiership has really been what it's all advertised out to be in the last few weeks. Loads of goals, loads of brilliant goals, loads of late goals and plenty of exciting and magnificent games :thup:

Guest sittingontheball

But as big fannies go, Rommedahl is classy.  He's too good for Charlton.