Terry back op?

Dokko

The operation had something to do with a disc, he was back in training yesterday.

I though he only had it 2/3 days ago?

That can't be right surely?

He did but was running around this morning. If it was one of ours, 3 months at least!

The operation had something to do with a disc, he was back in training yesterday.

He was seen training yesterday, I watched him on SSN, maybe the operation revealed that the problem wasn't as bad as first thought, he was running around a field yesterday.

He did but was running around this morning. If it was one of ours, 3 months at least!

One of ours and they'd be wheelchair bound for life tbh.  :roll:

Instructions from the surgeon was for him to do some light running the day after the operation. It's not that unusual. I have back problems and I'm always being encouraged by the medical lot to keep moving rather than doing nowt.

By the way about this... does anyone know more about the operation? or have a link to a more detailed story about it?

Because they said on SSN that he had flown to Bordeaux to have the op, was wondering where exactly he had it done.