Toon in Ghent 15th Feb KO 18.45

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Bartos

The ticket prices for the game in Gent has been announced. The tickets cost 30, 40 and 50 euros but I don't really know how much the tickets for the visitors will be but I think they'll be 40 euros. Quite expensive according to me.

Guest Bartos

How many tickets are we getting? Is it 900?

I fear that we will hardly get more than 900. Demand seems to be reasonably high from the home fans too so they'll probably get a sell out anyway.

Suppose with the announcement of the ground everyone can start moaning about not gettin tickets when they have hardly been to any games.

We've sent a load of tickets back for the Spurs game as well. Obviously people can't be arsed to go to London, and will moan about the price, but they're more than happy to go on a jolly across europe for a couple of days.

"Nine days before our trip to White Hart Lane, the ticket office were still processing applications from ST holders for the game (closing date, 16th December).

Tickets are being posted out today (Friday) and it's still unclear whether there will be a public sale....."

Suppose with the announcement of the ground everyone can start moaning about not gettin tickets when they have hardly been to any games.

We've sent a load of tickets back for the Spurs game as well. Obviously people can't be arsed to go to London, and will moan about the price, but they're more than happy to go on a jolly across europe for a couple of days.

"Nine days before our trip to White Hart Lane, the ticket office were still processing applications from ST holders for the game (closing date, 16th December).

Tickets are being posted out today (Friday) and it's still unclear whether there will be a public sale....."

Just to add thats from nufc.com