What's everyone doing for New Year?

Dokko

Guest thompers

I think a public announcement of where you're going romper is in order, so everyone can plan their night

Somewhere where you minors wouldn't be permitted entry anyway, so you're safe.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I have got a cold for the second NYE running. Would have stayed in anyway as its just a rip off but I cant even really drink now! bluesigh.gif

I know we've had our differences, but I know that not being able to drink for you is a huge hole in your life. I'm sorry that you find yourself in that predicament

Guest Bellers

Are me and Thomp Thomp the only ones really doing anything this year then?

I'll be doing something, don't what yet...

Thomp Thomp? Seriously worrying...

gonna start drinking about 6:00 ish but just a few beers and watch some tv with some mates, maybe some fifa, then off out to some clubs and pubs then the market square at midnight then hopefully crash at a mates house :thup:

should be a good night, first proper NYE for a while

I'm out in town, should be a laugh.

What town? where and who with Ally lad?

Going to that Bulletproof indie night at the Carling Academy, not been there before but i'm promised its quality. Absolutely sick to death of NYE round Teesside, its utter shit and all the cunts from school that you wish you'd never see again come back out the woodwork.

Going to that Bulletproof indie night at the Carling Academy, not been there before but i'm promised its quality. Absolutely sick to death of NYE round Teesside, its utter shit and all the cunts from school that you wish you'd never see again come back out the woodwork.

Ah yes good old Bulletproof, haven't been for ages.

Ah yes good old Bulletproof, haven't been for ages.

Likelihood of it being full of cocks?