Lockwood Cup (10 year anniversary): 19/10/24

Yorkie

I normally win on the general sale If my method keeps working.

If people want to give me their membership number and link it to my account  I don't mind trying to buy you for this game if it helps.

Will just put it on my credit card and you can send me the cash.

*Obv depends how many people as not sure how many I am allowed to buy/how much ball ache it is.

1 hour ago, Slim said:

If people want to give me their membership number and link it to my account  I don't mind trying to buy you for this game if it helps.

*Obv depends how many people as not sure how many I am allowed to buy/how much ball ache it is.

Thanks Slim. Nice gesture which I’m sure quite a few travelling from afar will appreciate.

On a side note I think we’ve picked the weekend the new club shop will be up and running also for those wanting to grab anything other than just the strips.

2 hours ago, Slim said:

I would be interested in this if I fail in the ballot as I've never used the general sale in the current system.

3 hours ago, Pata said:

I would be interested in this if I fail in the ballot as I've never used the general sale in the current system.

Pop me a pm with your membership number and I'll see what other details I might need.

Fingers crossed on the ballot for you.

19 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I'll be going to Shearer's on this occasion I would've thought. Hope it's not turboshite.

Should we book a table if there's going to be a significant amount of non-match goers?

19 hours ago, Froggy said:

Standing around not playing sounds class as well LFEE so don't be stressing to get everyone involved.

@TaylorJ_01 where were we watching the football last time? Was that Shearer's? Appreciate it's ages ago. :lol:

Probably was. Last time Neesy had his phone and we watched it at an outside pub in the sun, that was much better. Shearer's is a bit grim I find but needs must. 

9 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

Probably was. Last time Neesy had his phone and we watched it at an outside pub in the sun, that was much better. Shearer's is a bit grim I find but needs must. 

If you boys find it grim what am I going to be like. :lol:

4 hours ago, Froggy said:

Should we book a table if there's going to be a significant amount of non-match goers?

Unfortunately can’t reserve a table on match days. Even members who have as one of the perks being able to book Shearers for parties can’t reserve on match day's.

11 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Motel One Newcastle or The Grainger Hotel? Prices are identical so would love to hear some thoughts on which is better.

I've stayed in a double in Motel One and it wasn't flashy but it was perfectly comfortable and a terrific location just off the Bigg Market. @TaylorJ_01 will validate.

(We didn't stay together)

17 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Motel One Newcastle or The Grainger Hotel? Prices are identical so would love to hear some thoughts on which is better.

I stayed at motel one, was really nice. My dog shat in the shower so there’s definitely one room to avoid (don’t remember the number, but your odds look good).

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I've stayed in a double in Motel One and it wasn't flashy but it was perfectly comfortable and a terrific location just off the Bigg Market. @TaylorJ_01 will validate.

(We didn't stay together)

Methinks the Yorkie doth protest too much 

35 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Me and Brad are staying at Maldron which is a really good hotel.

6 minutes ago, Pata said:

Me and Brad are staying at Maldron which is a really good hotel.

Only $9 more per night according to hotels.com, might take your word for it and get to booking :thup: 

24 minutes ago, Pata said:

Mine was ~£465 without breakfast straight from their site for 17th-22nd. Hope you didn't get fleeced. :lol:

£475, but not the same days so probably the explanation for the £10 difference.