why us and the makems won,t win anything

Guest uSaMBer

Guest uSaMBer

i read both us and sunderland message boards,we both piss in the same pot.they are moaning about fans booing players,we moan about the same thing.the trouble is both teams have now got the new fans who know      fuck all about football.eg martins is shite ,yorke is god days later martins is god yorke is shite.people who go to the matches now are the same people who will go to watch rugby or cricket when sky tells them it is the now game ,the only good thing is when football goes arse up we will return

Guest uSaMBer

i read both us and sunderland message boards,we both piss in the same pot.they are moaning about fans booing players,we moan about the same thing.the trouble is both teams have now got the new fans who know      F*** all about football.eg martins is shite ,yorke is god days later martins is god yorke is shite.people who go to the matches now are the same people who will go to watch rugby or cricket when sky tells them it is the now game ,the only good thing is when football goes arse up we will return

do you agree

i read both us and sunderland message boards,we both piss in the same pot.they are moaning about fans booing players,we moan about the same thing.the trouble is both teams have now got the new fans who know      F*** all about football.eg martins is shite ,yorke is god days later martins is god yorke is shite.people who go to the matches now are the same people who will go to watch rugby or cricket when sky tells them it is the now game ,the only good thing is when football goes arse up we will return

do you agree

You must be really insecure, asking yourself questions like that.

do you agree

I hope you do, you bloody wrote it.

do you agree

The crazy guy is right you know, the reason we'll never win anything is because our fans don't know enough about football. YOU SIR, ARE A GENIUS

it people like you ,i am thinking, about ,you must be the boooing tit i am on about

So suddenly because I disagree with your viewpoint I beocme a "boooing tit"? You're wrong to put it simply, I'm actually optimistic and try to support the team. I'm guessing from the way you put together that sentence (with the retarded grammar and spelling) that you won't understand what I'm saying though.

do you agree

The crazy guy is right you know, the reason we'll never win anything is because our fans don't know enough about football. YOU SIR, ARE A GENIUS

I agree, and there was me thinking it was more down to having rubbish players. 

Guest Invicta_Toon

it people like you ,i am thinking, about ,you must be the boooing tit i am on about

oooh he posts writes good  :homer:

Guest uSaMBer

u,sure, like, you're, comma's,

i am trying my best in my day it was the girls who typed

u,sure, like, you're, comma's,

i am trying  my best sorry i am gitting on a bit

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I think what the old fella is trying to say is that we have such a bucketload of post-Keegan, Sky-goons who are the epitome of the word "impatient" - rebuilding a team like Roeder is having to do (and Keane at Sunderland) is not easy when the previous manager has left such a shambles behind, and we're going to hit brick walls from time to time as we attempt to put right the wrongs of the previous duckeggs.

It's important that the fans don't turn on the players and management when we have a bad run - the more we tut and whinge, the more nervous players become and they can't play their natural game if they are scared of making a mistake.