Police at Everton

Guest Douga

DId any other person who went to the match experience the same problem of the POlice being too strict and too eager to arrest a geordie. People were getting thrown out after 5 minutes. They were taking no notice of the scummy Everton fans but decided to arrest any Newcastle fans who sang a bad word.

Also the bouncers at the pub beforehand who let the Everton fans sing and dance but persisted to threaten the Newcastle fans with fights and all sorts. Mind you the fans did get caught dealing crack!!! Poor day all around

I think we're the only away fans that don't get served beer in the ground. Seems like they've already made their minds up about us really.

Sad day in general today.

I like to have a good few pints, a good bit of singing and a good bit of banter as much as the next blerk. However, never in my years of travel, have ever I seen so many pissed up children in an away crowd. F***ing disgraceful behaviour from a lot of them aswell. On coaches, in the pubs, and in and around the ground. It was like being at a f***ing Chimps tea party!

Nee wonder the Police didn't have much patience.

It's been happening at your place for years.

Police asking to have a look at your ticket, putting it in their pocket and asking where your ticket is before arresting you is a particular favourite at St James'

Guest Geordiesned

Police asking to have a look at your ticket, putting it in their pocket and asking where your ticket is before arresting you is a particular favourite at St James'

...and Elland Road.

Apparently.  whistling.gif

:occasion14: :toon1: :alchy: :august31: drunk2.gif :tnarmy: mr2j.gif :nufc: :box: :vava: :geordiesathome: :shtup: :finger: :geordiesathome: mosley.gif :banned!:

:oops:

Guest smoggeordie

:lol:  Merc'd

Anyone at the match know if there ere any crowd trounle after the match?? It was just a bout to erupt when i left but want to know what happened after??

Arsenal are the best I've came across, one bloke I was talking to for about half an hour, really canny, very leniant aswell, he offered to give me a tour of the stadium aswell. I wasn't there uesterday but as I've said in the thread about our away fans that City have the worst IMHO, however I have a feeling that Birmingham may rival them when I go next week.

Police at Milwall are the biggest cunts ever, last time I was there they started losing control and pushing this old man, a fan stepped in and a load of them ran over. Then one of them completely lost it telling this bloke he was "gonna get him" and that he would find him later and "do him" was hilarious, his colleagues were trying to hold him back and were shouting at him and stuff. Think he got reported but don't really know the fella that he was shouting at to well so don't know the outcome.

Guest WEVE_GOT_OUR_DUNCAN_BACK

I think we're the only away fans that don't get served beer in the ground. Seems like they've already made their minds up about us really.

No away fans get served ale at Goodison and the home fans have Chang, your not missing out on much.

No away fans get served ale at Goodison and the home fans have Chang, your not missing out on much.

Well why the fuck was the a fucking sign saying drink will be served until 15 mins before kick off and then 15 mins before half time until the start of the second half? Some stupid twat forgot to take it down? Looks like they serve drink to other fans tbh.

Arsenal are the best I've came across, one bloke I was talking to for about half an hour, really canny, very leniant aswell, he offered to give me a tour of the stadium aswell. I wasn't there uesterday but as I've said in the thread about our away fans that City have the worst IMHO, however I have a feeling that Birmingham may rival them when I go next week.

I went to Bham last year when we put them done and for a club who had just been relegated they were pretty subdued, there was a lot of piss taking and they just took it

Guest Phil K

Always been the same at Everton.

Nowhere near as bad at Liverpool for some reason.

I get the impression its Everton football club rather than the police.

Guest WEVE_GOT_OUR_DUNCAN_BACK

Well why the F*** was the a f***ing sign saying drink will be served until 15 mins before kick off and then 15 mins before half time until the start of the second half? Some stupid T*** forgot to take it down? Looks like they serve drink to other fans tbh.

because Everton fans sit there when fans only take a small allocation.