15,000 Volz stunner for the Blues

James

« on: Yesterday at 10:35:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic headline there courtesy of Football365.com

What other genuinely good football headlines have there been in the past? 

That's arguably the most pathetic headline I've seen in my life.  They mus have shit ejournalists in Hampshire.

The best headline I've seen was from about 1994, when Uwe Fuchs was playing for the Boro.  His surname was pronounced fuxx.

Headline (well not headline 3 pages inside it was only fuckin Boro) in the Northern Echo (I only seen it cos I was going to London and it was in the newsagents at the toon station, and know that paper is written by mackems), after missing a last minute penalty in a 0-0 draw at Ayresome Park.........UWE FUCHS IT UP...........what an absolutely quality headline, never bettered by any I've seen since, and certainly not by "15,000 Volz stunner for the Blues"

"

« on: Yesterday at 10:35:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic headline there courtesy of Football365.com

What other genuinely good football headlines have there been in the past? 

That's arguably the most pathetic headline I've seen in my life.  They mus have shit ejournalists in Hampshire.

The best headline I've seen was from about 1994, when Uwe Fuchs was playing for the Boro.  His surname was pronounced fuxx.

Headline (well not headline 3 pages inside it was only fuckin Boro) in the Northern Echo (I only seen it cos I was going to London and it was in the newsagents at the toon station, and know that paper is written by mackems), after missing a last minute penalty in a 0-0 draw at Ayresome Park.........UWE FUCHS IT UP...........what an absolutely quality headline, never bettered by any I've seen since, and certainly not by "15,000 Volz stunner for the Blues"

"

:lol:

Uwe Fuchs was class that season for Boro, never seen since like.

The Erection Woe one always cracks me up.