Our away fans

Guest BooBoo

I dont get to too many away games but its embarassing these days the way some of the charva element go on. Its as if the football match is secondary to spouting as many text book wind ups and absuive home-fan aimed chants as possible.

eg- "Sign on", "Feed the scousers", "In your Liverpool slums", "You stole my stereo".

Seriously, get a life.

I dont get to too many away games but its embarassing these days the way some of the charva element go on. Its as if the football match is secondary to spouting as many text book wind ups and absuive home-fan aimed chants as possible.

eg- "Sign on", "Feed the scousers", "In your Liverpool slums", "You stole my stereo".

Seriously, get a life.

See also: the away support of practically every other club in the premiership.

Guest king harry

"Feed the scousers", "In your Liverpool slums",

that been sung for years man. seems preety accurate analysis of the local social-demographic area imo!!

As a scouser now ling i north shields, that post makes me laugh, id never be able to afford to move back to Liverpool now, if i wanted.

As for the police thread above, i honestly do think the police and stewarts at Newcastle are the strictest in the country. Have been countless times when people have been thrown out for nothing, and the time near christmas when we drew 2-2 thanks to 2 owen goals, i got threw out myself for standing up, no warnings just out, wouldnt mind but i was on the back row, with just the wall behind me.

that been sung for years man.  seems preety accurate analysis of the local social-demographic area imo!!

The north east is brilliant tbh. Streets paved with gold.

Nearly as good as that London.

that been sung for years man.   seems preety accurate analysis of the local social-demographic area imo!!

The North East is shite south of the tyne if that offends people I apologise but it's my opinion.  North og the Tyne across to Hexham and up to the border, is for my money by  distance the nicest place on these islands.

However even if you class Teesside as the NE,the whole package pisses on the NW, for Durham see Bolton, for Amble see Blackpool, for Newcastle see Manchester, no comparison, and I for one have always felt sorry for the 9m poor C***s who have to live in the NW.  Shite accents all round as well.

Guest king harry

that been sung for years man.  seems preety accurate analysis of the local social-demographic area imo!!

The North East is shite south of the tyne if that offends people I apologise but it's my opinion.  North og the Tyne across to Hexham and up to the border, is for my money by  distance the nicest place on these islands.

However even if you class Teesside as the NE,the whole package pisses on the NW, for Durham see Bolton, for Amble see Blackpool, for Newcastle see Manchester, no comparison, and I for one have always felt sorry for the 9m poor C***s who have to live in the NW.  Shite accents all round as well.

Whats North shields compared to

that been sung for years man. seems preety accurate analysis of the local social-demographic area imo!!

As a scouser now ling i north shields, that post makes me laugh, id never be able to afford to move back to Liverpool now, if i wanted.

As for the police thread above, i honestly do think the police and stewarts at Newcastle are the strictest in the country. Have been countless times when people have been thrown out for nothing, and the time near christmas when we drew 2-2 thanks to 2 owen goals, i got threw out myself for standing up, no warnings just out, wouldnt mind but i was on the back row, with just the wall behind me.

Granted North Shields is no Beverley Hills, but it comares favourably with places I've been in Liverpool, honestly I wouldn't let rats live in some of the places I've seen.  That road in to Anfield off the motorway, oh dear, it always makes me think we should have a national fund raising campaign for scousers.

As for your assertion that Liverpool property prices are significantly higher than Newcastle's  :lol:

The average house price in Liverpool is £132,397, in Newcastle it's £169,728.  Obviously the standard of living is lower on Merseyside, but as a consequence it's much cheaper to live over in Liverpool too.  No one wants to live in Liverpool really, since the end of the last century the cities population has decreased by over 50%, and could be part of a valid reason, for the many Liverpool glory hunters throughout the nation through the diaspora.

that been sung for years man.   seems preety accurate analysis of the local social-demographic area imo!!

The North East is shite south of the tyne if that offends people I apologise but it's my opinion.  North og the Tyne across to Hexham and up to the border, is for my money by  distance the nicest place on these islands.

Whats North shields compared to

Bootle

Guest Geordiesned

What fucked me off at the Bolton match was people carrying on after 10 minutes as if we were 4-0 up with chants of "Roeder give us a wave" and then cheering passes a bit later on!

The feed the Scousers song cracks me up and and its not just sang at away games, its sang when we play them up here if its aroubd Crimbo time. Its a luagh a bit of light hearted singing banter.

It's childish and pathetic - very much like the way our once 1st class away support is going.

The feed the Scousers song cracks me up and and its not just sang at away games, its sang when we play them up here if its aroubd Crimbo time. Its a luagh a bit of light hearted singing banter.

It's childish and pathetic - very much like the way our once 1st class away support is going.

Agree, it's the young charva element of our support.  The have a wank if ye love the toon brigade.

Its not like its juts the young fans that sing it, look I am surrounded by young fans at the home games some are right knobs some are not, but the same go's for the older fans too.

The few old fellas behind us in the wheelchairs are way worse than the young lads around us, they annoy everyone with their constant whinging and slagging of our own players, screaming abuse towatds away fans, abuse they are never going to hear from that distance.

At the end of the day though they have as much right to go to a game as the rest of us and as much right to sing their hearts out, you may not agree with what they sing but nothign is going to change it. Is it any worse than grown men singing about setting a westham fan on fire ? Oka you do not hear that sang now but when I was a kid it was sang everytime we played the hammers and it was sang by everyone.

The few old fellas behind us in the wheelchairs are way worse than the young lads around us, they annoy everyone with their constant whinging and slagging of our own players,

This is what I'd be complaining about.  Nothing worse.  Whereas, within reason, any noise away is good, and the aforementioned chants are nothing offensive.

What fucked me off at the Bolton match was people carrying on after 10 minutes as if we were 4-0 up with chants of "Roeder give us a wave" and then cheering passes a bit later on!

Aye that fucked me off, was a bunch of twats in front of me starting chants of 'lets all have a disco' etc when we were 3 nil down!

Guest king harry

Granted North Shields is no Beverley Hills, but it comares favourably with places I've been in Liverpool, honestly I wouldn't let rats live in some of the places I've seen. That road in to Anfield off the motorway, oh dear, it always makes me think we should have a national fund raising campaign for scousers.

As for your assertion that Liverpool property prices are significantly higher than Newcastle's :lol:

The average house price in Liverpool is £132,397, in Newcastle it's £169,728. Obviously the standard of living is lower on Merseyside, but as a consequence it's much cheaper to live over in Liverpool too. No one wants to live in Liverpool really, since the end of the last century the cities population has decreased by over 50%, and could be part of a valid reason, for the many Liverpool glory hunters throughout the nation through the diaspora.

Thats true the population has decreased by half, but thats because there was a quarter of a million irish or first geneation irish living in the north of the city, round the scotland road area. Once they knocked all that down, everyone moved to places like kirkby, huyton, runcorn, skelmesdale, which are all out of the city, but really just large overflow areas. Obviously as in any other city, there are proper shitholes there, but i wouldnt say there any better or worse than places ive seen round walker or benwell.