• 23rd
    • 24th
    • 25th
    • 26th
    • 27th
    • 28th
    • 29th
    • It wont happen

Poor look-a-like.  Saddam finally found a use for the cunts...

No, I'm only joking. I'm not really Brian. No, I'm not Brian. I was only - It was a joke. I'm only pulling your leg! It's a joke! I'm not him! I'm just having you on! Put me back! Bloody Iraquis! Can't take a joke!

If Saddam was truly evil why did it take a highly flawed trial covering very specific instances to prove him guilty?

Hanging him will solve nothing.

in every case i'veread nobody has ever been convicted in a court of law of being evil.

He should have been trialled at The Hague like all rest of the despots of this world. 

if we tret him like the majority of despots then we would have continued to let him reign and sell him weapons

No not really he could have been sent to The Hague and put on trial and sentenced, imprisoned just like Milosivic and all the others, but unfortunately the Americans only recognize the The Hague when it suites them.

He should have been trialled at The Hague like all rest of the despots of this world. 

if we tret him like the majority of despots then we would have continued to let him reign and sell him weapons

No not really he could have been sent to The Hague and put on trial and sentenced, imprisoned just like Milosivic and all the others, but unfortunately the Americans only recognize the The Hague when it suites them.

aren't "the majority" of despots still out there ?

Guest Invicta_Toon

The Iraqi government were sovereign when he was captured. He was tried in Iraq at the request of the Iraqi government

The Iraqi government were sovereign when he was captured. He was tried in Iraq at the request of the Iraqi government

Sorry! not a 100% sure but wasn't it just an interim government set up by the Americans when he was captured, not put on trial,  he then should have been sent straight to the Hague like all the others that have been when they were captured.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Sorry! not a 100% sure but wasn't it just an interim government set up by the Americans when he was captured, not put on trial,  he then should have been sent straight to the Hague like all the others that have been when they were captured.

The Coalition Provisional Authority was dissolved on 28 June 2004. On July 1, 2004, the first legal hearing in Saddam's case was held before the Iraqi Special Tribunal

The Coalition Provisional Authority was dissolved on 28 June 2004. On July 1, 2004, the first legal hearing in Saddam's case was held before the Iraqi Special Tribunal

So when was Saddam captured then?

Guest Invicta_Toon

So when was Saddam captured then?

13 Dec 2003