New Series Of Shameless

Guest StevieH84

Guest StevieH84

AS9

Where do you go raving @ MR Smiths lol :tongue3:

E4 Are showing the next show @11-15,if you dont

want to wait till next week....

Your SHITTIN me!!

Can't believe i've missed that, wish CH4 would actually name a date when their programmes are on instead of 'coming soon'. I'll just get me fuking crystal ball out shall i to find out when you bloody idiots are showing programmes. (I still would have missed it in a TV mag)

Swines.

Anyone see the second episode on e4?

Another cracker.  Writers for this show are supreme, the stuff they come up with is refreshing.  Simply not been anything like this on TV before, which is what makes it great.  It's originality.  That and the fact you know people like that, if you don't, you know they exist.

Lost is the only programme anywhere near as good as this.  Yet, I bet we hear more about Desperate Housewives, or Nip/Tuck or whatever trash America exports to us this year. 

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Anyone see the second episode on e4?

Another cracker.  Writers for this show are supreme, the stuff they come up with is refreshing.  Simply not been anything like this on TV before, which is what makes it great.  It's originality.  That and the fact you know people like that, if you don't, you know they exist.

Lost is the only programme anywhere near as good as this.  Yet, I bet we hear more about Desperate Housewives, or Nip/Tuck or whatever trash America exports to us this year. 

that's only because of stupid borgeousie housewives who have nout better to do than get all hormonal and rave about that shite.

that's only because of stupid borgeousie housewives who have nout better to do than get all hormonal and rave about that shite.

I wish that was true, sad thing is an alarming amount of men think it's "good".  And not because they like looking at the women, they just think it's "funny".  Yawn. 

Same old shite.  All I'll say is, if Sex and the City hadn't ceased, we'd never have saw Desperate Housewives.  It's basically the same programme, the exact same template/format anyway.  4 women, talking about sex, or having it.  Please.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I wish that was true, sad thing is an alarming amount of men think it's "good".  And not because they like looking at the women, they just think it's "funny".  Yawn. 

Same old shite.  All I'll say is, if Sex and the City hadn't ceased, we'd never have saw Desperate Housewives.  It's basically the same programme, the exact same template/format anyway.  4 women, talking about sex, or having it.  Please.

I think Sex and the City was better tbh. There were actually some bits in that that made me smirk, most the time I wish I had a Bazooka though so I could blow the telly up. Desperate Housewives is a right wing propoganda programme full of not even fit women who aren't funny and look like they smell

I missed the 1st episode, but saw 2 & 3 tonight, and got to say, its nowhere near what it used to be.

I think we might be seeing a dead horse here.

Its just trying to weirder, gayer, and have more sex in.

Its not actually been that funny, and both episodes really didn't have much storeyline.

Unless the 1st was a belter, these two were series fillers, i fear where this programme is going.

Well, I thought the entire programme had lost the plot last series. Things have been alright so far, though. Not brilliant, but alright if you take it for what it is. What we take it for is the question, though.