New Year, New You.

Guest Verlaine

Guest Verlaine

I'm deeply deeply sorry for any offence that I've caused over the last couple of months of this year. 2007 will usher in a new old Verlaine, full of vim, vigour, and love for you all. All I'm asking is for a chance. For the slate to be wiped clean. Forget your predjudices and preconceptions. I am desperate for 2007's most improved poster award. Help me reach this goal. I swear, give me a chance, and I can make it. I can achieve my dreams. With your help and support.

I'm deeply deeply sorry for any offence that I've caused over the last couple of months of this year. 2007 will usher in a new old Verlaine, full of vim, vigour, and love for you all. All I'm asking is for a chance. For the slate to be wiped clean. Forget your predjudices and preconceptions. I am desperate for 2007's most improved poster award. Help me reach this goal. I swear, give me a chance, and I can make it. I can achieve my dreams. With your help and support.

Knock of the scarcasm and patronising attitude and people would be more friendly. I'm 100% sure of that.

Guest Invicta_Toon

do you renounce the devil, in all his animal sexing, guitar playing, male essence loving guises?

Knock of the scarcasm and patronising attitude and people would be more friendly. I'm 100% sure of that.

Knock off trying to be some kind of self appointed forum 'monitor', and knock off with the self righteous attitude just because you disagree with somebody and people will be less patronising and sarcastic in return. I'm 100% sure of that.  :winking:

It would be good if the start of a New Year brings about a bit of slack and people do actually try to post without so much vitriol all the time. We're all supposed to be interested in the same football club, ffs.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Knock off trying to be some kind of self appointed forum 'monitor', and knock off with the self righteous attitude just because you disagree with somebody and people will be less patronising and sarcastic in return. I'm 100% sure of that.  :winking:

It would be good if the start of a New Year brings about a bit of slack and people do actually try to post without so much vitriol all the time. We're all supposed to be interested in the same football club, ffs.

PWNED!!!!111

I agree, would also help not to call people thick/clueless just because their opinion differs from your own.

I agree, would also help not to call people thick/clueless just because their opinion differs from your own.

Which in fact I don't do, but there you go again, making stuff up as usual.

PWNED!!!!111

As usual, you're too clever for me, boiler. I haven't a clue what that means.

Guest Invicta_Toon

PWNED!!!!111

As usual, you're too clever for me, boiler. I haven't a clue what that means.

PWNED!!!!222

Which in fact I don't do, but there you go again, making stuff up as usual.

Never said you did but you blatantly have a guilty concience!