A Weekend In The City

marko1892

Guest gimp suit

cant get into this album. hunting for witches is pretty good but im surprised at the prayer being released as the single, no doubt hearing it more on the radio will make me like it cause at the moment i don't.

Guest TheDutchman

The Prayer was their first single. I prefer this album more than Silent Alarm to be honest!

Glad i got tickets to see them live, and im glad i have one spaire. seen the price they are going for on Ebay!?

I havent got it yet. But according to you the new album is better? The same music style as on Silent Alarm or more "chart music"?

Guest gimp suit

my mate had tickets for us to see these in february, but we also had tickets for maximo the day after. both of these dates coincide with the two gervais tour dates so in the end we decided to miss bloc party.

my mate had tickets for us to see these in february, but we also had tickets for maximo the day after. both of these dates coincide with the two gervais tour dates so in the end we decided to miss bloc party.

I think i'd have done the same to be honest. I was gutted i missed out on Ricky Gervais! :(