Newcastle Man of the match against Man Utd who do you think it is

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufc 4 life

Well the whole team played magnificent especially milner and the whole back four, dyer is out of position on the right and martins wasn't getting enough of the ball, but a great point and hopefully confidence in the camp will be sky high great start to 2007.  tongue.gif

Guest nufc 4 life

I voted milner btw a great game capped off with an amazing 29.6 ( or something like that) yard strike going at 68.37 (around there) mph well done Milner, but also a massive congrats to David Edgar who earned his first premiership start and a goal on his SJP debut another v good perfomance

Sibierski. Was colossal.

Le Sib pissed me off in the last ten minutes... gave the ball away cheaply almost every time it was played up to him.

Me too...

But he played well.

Should have scored that header though :)

Without question Solano

Milner played his socks off and great equaliser from Edgar but Solano was fantastic and showed Ronaldo up a few times.

Taylor was fantastic IMHO, he really did look like the experienced one of the bunch which is all credit to him. I have little doubt he will be a fantastic player for us and he is still only 20!

Guest JamesD

I was very glad for milner to get that goal, because he really deserves it.  Puts in work every single game, and finally got his reward. 

Guest STaylor87

I voted for Edgar, because I thought he had an excellent game!

He kept Ronaldo quiet, and scored a great goal!

Well done Mr.Canada! :)

Guest Jambo_T

I thought Parker was good today. Just can't understand everyones sudden dislike of him. He was all over the place today, taking the ball out of defence and defending the young back four (albeit one was a handball) and taking a shot at goal.

A month ago he was a fan favourite, whats happened, its not his fault he gets picked.

He does sometimes work too hard though and tires himself out it seems, like today.