Tony Adams

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

I read at the weekend how he wants to move abroad next season to be a manager/coach and that Portsmouth won't stand in his way, maybe we should try and tempt him to Newcastle as a coach if that is the case? It is no coincidence that their defence has improved since Adams joined the club and while Pearson is doing a good jobh, I think Adams could be ideal for that expert one-to-one coaching for the likes of Taylor. Imagine that, Newcastle, managed by three ex-defenders  :thup:

Anyway, thought I'd post about it since no-one else seems to have picked up on it.

I read at the weekend how he wants to move abroad next season to be a manager/coach and that Portsmouth won't stand in his way, maybe we should try and tempt him to Newcastle as a coach if that is the case? It is no coincidence that their defence has improved since Adams joined the club and while Pearson is doing a good jobh, I think Adams could be ideal for that expert one-to-one coaching for the likes of Taylor. Imagine that, Newcastle, managed by three ex-defenders  :thup:

Anyway, thought I'd post about it since no-one else seems to have picked up on it.

Bit of an oxymoron regarding the myth that we can't defend. 

Are you thinking about adamsforthetoon.com?? :lol:

Are you thinking about adamsforthetoon.com?? :lol:

Typing his resignation letter as we speak.....

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I read at the weekend how he wants to move abroad next season to be a manager/coach and that Portsmouth won't stand in his way, maybe we should try and tempt him to Newcastle as a coach if that is the case? It is no coincidence that their defence has improved since Adams joined the club and while Pearson is doing a good jobh, I think Adams could be ideal for that expert one-to-one coaching for the likes of Taylor. Imagine that, Newcastle, managed by three ex-defenders :thup:

He wants to make a step up from his current job with the view to becoming a manager. Being defensive coach at Newcastle United is not that job.

Guest Knightrider

Fucking alreet then, I'll remember the next time before I make an observation for all your benefit.

Cunts.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Fucking alreet then, I'll remember the next time before I make an observation for all your benefit.

Cunts.

Reported. No doubt the "moderators" of this board who are meant to keep it acceptable for the children who inhabit it will let you off again KR.

Guest STaylor87

Yous all carry on with your transfer threads, polls and Edgar wankfest, then.

Someone's having a "moment"...lol.

Guest Gemmill

HTT in meltdown.  Quality.  Everyone should know that the only acceptable response to his posts is "Great post!".  Anything else and this happens.

HTT manages to contradict himself and doesn't use the 87489372487389 word bilgefest as normal.  Improving.

Guest Knightrider

HTT manages to contradict himself and doesn't use the 87489372487389 word bilgefest as normal.  Improving.

High praise indeed, ta  :thup:

Adams did a good job on Steven Taylor when we loaned him to Wycombe.

He learned a lot under him, although Adams did do a shit job with the club.

But why would he leave Pompy to come here? If he wants to leave to have another bash at management he's not going to up all the way up here to take another coaching role.

I would like him here, but i think Pearson is doing a great job, and maybe more so than what Adams could ever do, we just dont know.