Milner...(injured?)

Nicky

Just listenened to his interview on .cock after todays game... He said about Neviles kick to the ankle;

"He caught me well and my ankles hanging off now,  but it was a good way of getting back at him by sticking it in the net"

Hopefully its nothing serious,  but nothing would shock me at the moment. 

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Probably not... But we've seen impact injurys in the past that people play on with and they don't swell up until later. Titus's calf comes to mind.

Point.

Can only hope it's nothing serious, N'zogbia should be back soon mind...

Im afraid he is out at least a month from now....

Probably not... But we've seen impact injurys in the past that people play on with and they don't swell up until later. Titus's calf comes to mind.

Point.

bluesigh.gif Was sure someone said the start of January

Point.

I think he meant Im afraid as in I am afraid (scared he might be) didn't he?

Point.

I think he meant Im afraid (as in I am afraid) didn't he?

Yeah, that's why I checked on Physioroom.com. 3rd of Feb.

The challenge happen just in front of my seat and if the referee had our view of it Neville would've had a definite yellow and maybe a red card he was late and jumped in over the ball directly onto Milner's ankle.  Milner had the beating of Neville all night and a stronger referee would've booked both Scholes and Neville long before he did.

The challenge happen just in front of my seat and if the referee had our view of it Neville would've had a definite yellow and maybe a red card he was late and jumped in over the ball directly onto Milner's ankle.  Milner had the beating of Neville all night and a stronger referee would've booked both Scholes and Neville long before he did.

Did he fuck! He went for the ball and caught his ankle. No doubt it hurt a bit but it was a foul. No more. Take those black & white specs off mate.. :lol:

Did he fuck! He went for the ball and caught his ankle. No doubt it hurt a bit but it was a foul. No more. Take those black & white specs off mate.. :lol:

aye too true. Was a simple mistimed challenge all in the spirit of play.

Point.

I think he meant Im afraid (as in I am afraid) didn't he?

Yeah, that's why I checked on Physioroom.com. 3rd of Feb.

Great a month out!  bluesigh.gif