Help re: picture of a small lad sticking his middle finger up

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I know the person who photoshopped a Newcastle shirt onto the original image of the Feyenoord kid with his middle finger up - but he has lost his copy and can't find it at all online.

Would anyone happen to have it at all?

Ta

i've seen that kid in all kinds of shirts.. is the Feyenord one the original?

http://www.izhal.com/ubertyro/fingerp.jpg

..cause it looks abit fake too

That's the original. There was a debate about it in Holland at the time plus if it was fake the Feyenoord supporter makng it would have used the first team shirt certainly..?

Guest TheDutchman

Sadly this is the original... People in Rotterdam dont have brains

Guest GHoeberX

You're such an asshole

You're such an asshole

People in glass houses and all that  bluewink.gif

Guest GHoeberX

yes 100%; Feyenoord one is the original. The emblem looks perhaps a bit strange, but the whole shirt and thing he has underneath it is also Feyenoord from about 4 or 5 years ago.

Guest GHoeberX

People in glass houses and all that  bluewink.gif

No that "TheDutchman"-person has no manners. Talking shite about people from Rotterdam... For example, Roland wouldn't do such things.

Guest TheDutchman

People in glass houses and all that bluewink.gif

No that "TheDutchman"-person has no manners. Talking shite about people from Rotterdam... For example, Roland wouldn't do such things.

Perhaps what I said was not completely true. I meant the parents of that kid. Or do you think thats normal behaviour?

Btw where are you from? Im curious.

Guest GHoeberX

Perhaps what I said was not completely true. I meant the parents of that kid. Or do you think thats normal behaviour?

I'm going to let you be puzzled, zodat je me niet een hokje kan duwen.

Guest TheDutchman

I'm going to let you be puzzled, zodat je me niet een hokje kan duwen.

And when I apologize? Tweede kans?

Guest TheDutchman

how long ago was this taken

I dont know exactly. 3 years I think.

Dutchman, where does your interest in NUFC come from? Most of "you" are West Ham or Spurs fans I believe?

I followed them ever since I've met a NUFC fan on my holiday back in 1997. We became friends that holiday and Ive been watching them on TV for all those years. NUFC is the only english club I feel sympathy for. I know some ajax fans who support spurs. Nver heard of any supporting West Ham. For me Toon Army is a very special club. Are you a toon army fan too? Are you dutch?

Dutchman, where does your interest in NUFC come from? Most of "you" are West Ham or Spurs fans I believe?

I followed them ever since I've met a NUFC fan on my holiday back in 1997. We became friends that holiday and Ive been watching them on TV for all those years. NUFC is the only english club I feel sympathy for. I know some ajax fans who support spurs. Nver heard of any supporting West Ham. For me Toon Army is a very special club. Are you a toon army fan too? Are you dutch?

That sums us up  :lol:

Guest guinness_fiend

Here's my attempt (I wasn't impressed with the first one, sorry!).

I haven't got time at the mo' to 'black out' his face, but I think it looks pretty good up to now.  I'll have a go at polishing them both up once my exams are out of the way.

Si

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/129/342619505_084988d502_o.jpg

OR

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/148/342619509_d0c9c4dc29_o.jpg

Guest TheDutchman

That sums us up :lol:

Sorry for my english. Sometimes its hard for me to find te right words. :) What I mean is that I love Toon Army!

I dont give a damn about the rest.

That sums us up :lol:

Sorry for my english. Sometimes its hard for me to find te right words. :) What I mean is that I love Toon Army!

I dont give a damn about the rest.

I guessed what you mean but it still works so well  bluebiggrin.gif