Play SIB more GR

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Harry-Norway

:thup:Please let Sibierski play every game in the future GR,we played 2 games without hin an lost,he brings a nother dimention up front with his phase and good heading-give the lad a new contract,he reminds me of good old Timur Ketsbaia who had some good games for TOON

Have a happy new and hopefully much better TOON year

Bleeding black and white on the west cost of Norway(Haugesund) :thup:.

Granted he needs to start as many games as possible for us at the moment, but given his age I think Roeder is right to drop him to the bench for some games, especially during the hectic schedule we have had.

Hopefully we can bring some new blood in sooner rather than later to counter this.

He was excellent, like many others yesterday though.

Guest nufc1984

Well, I gave him M.O.M for yesterday's performance, he is a battler and i love his commitment, he needs to be more composed in front of goal though, but i'm happy for him to stay on the pitch atm because he has alot of motivation to do well and puts 100% in every time, can't ask for anymore than that, even if he does lack abit of quality sometimes.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

I rather say its because we have moved Emre from left winger to the central midfield that we did better yesterday. I really hope Roeder doesnt play Emre, Parker and Butt again in the midfield at the same time but I'm afraid its gonna happen...

Sibierski plays well... but i think it is in Newcastle's best interests to build the team around Kieron Dyer when he is fit, which he is at the moment and is showing no signs of any muscular problems that have held him back during the past. And Dyer's best position is the one that Sibierski occupies.

Love Sibi, i really do... but Dyer-Martins is still the partnership i reckon.

Guest nufc1984

Sibierski plays well... but i think it is in Newcastle's best interests to build the team around Kieron Dyer when he is fit, which he is at the moment and is showing no signs of any muscular problems that have held him back during the past. And Dyer's best position is the one that Sibierski occupies.

Love Sibi, i really do... but Dyer-Martins is still the partnership i reckon.

blueyes.gif