Le Guen & Rangers

Dokko

Canny funny stuff.  :lol:

Dropped Barry Ferguson and stripped him of his captaincy, the fans are going mental.

Le Guen last week said there were players who are undermining him at training and in the dressing room, and he has to sort it out. I guess his captain was one of those players.

bluebigeek.gif

Who will leave first?

I know which one the fans want rid of, but its not that simple. They will get money for Ferguson, yet it will cost them big money to sack Le Guen who is on a huge and long contract.

Ferguson on loan anyone?

I know he wasn't much at Blackburn, but then Souness was his manager. A loan might be the best thing, get him out of the club, then Le Guen has no excuse, if he turns it round, sell Ferguson, if he doesn't bring him back and bite the bullet, sack the manager.

Could see Villa or Man City after Barton leaves taking him on. Didn't hack it at Blackburn so can't see why he'd do it now. I remember him saying the reason he went home was because their big derby was versus Bolton and wasn't a sell-out...and didn't compare to the Old Firm derbies. Fair point...but do Chelsea, Man U & Arsenal compare to Hearts, Hibs & Aberdeen?

Rangers fans can't accept how shite their team is at the moment, it's down to more than the manager, but crucially he can't get anything out of a shite lot.  Keep PLG, sell the Ned (won't get anything for him, cause he's shite like) and let him build a team.

Oh, and Barry Ferguson is stupidly overrated.

I thought I'd post a few snippets from followfollow emphasising how deluded these Rangers fans are.

Barry Ferguson where will he end up ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly can't see him returning to England as I doubt Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea or Arsenal will be interested and he is too good a player to play for a team below that level.

:lol: :lol:

Re: Barry Ferguson where will he end up ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the only way is down after you play for the Rangers (unless you are Rino Gattuso or Gio Van Bronckhorst)

:lol: :lol:

He is off to AC Milan. My mate works in Italy and he said Rino Gattuso is always on about Fergie and has said to the manager he would be ideal for Italian football. They have loads of cash to spend this January.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that Barry will end up at Man Utd. Furious knows a good player all right and Paul Scholes won't last forever. However, Le Guen will go too within months imo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :obi: :obi: :obi: :obi: :obi: :rolllrg: :rolllrg: :rolllrg: :rolllrg: :rolllrg: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The accusation levelled at Newcastle fans most often is that we are deluded.  I think I probably am a bit deluded, I probably overstate Newcastle's current place in the food chain, but everybody knows we should be sitting at the top table given our support and resources.

Rangers fans take delusion to another level though.  To me they're a medium sized Scottish club, who for many years couldn't fill their ground, and have a squad arguably inferior to that of at least 3 or 4 Coca Cola Championship sides.  The Rangers support really believe in their hearts "they're the biggest club in Britain", and their top performers are too good for anyone outside the top 3 in England.  Barry Ferguson for me is a poor mans Scott Parker, he does exactly what Parker does, he hangs on to the ball too long, fannies on, and slows the play down.  The difference is Parker can fly about and win a tackle, Ferguson's can't because he's so pathetically slow.  He was a total disaster at Blackburn, never good enough for the Premiership yet these nobheads believe he'll be on his way to Man Utd or AC Milan  :lol:

I remember speaking to one nobhead on a train, he was pissed like but when are they not from fuckin Glasgow, claiming Dado Prso had more to his game than Alan Shearer at his peak.  Is that why Shearer is the highest ever scorer in the history of the Premiership, and Prso spent 7 years playing for Monaco Reserves.  Deluded twats.   They're another Tottenham, nothing club.  51 Scottish titles doesn't impress me.

Ferguson even by Glasgow standards, is one of the biggest charva's in life.  He was on about some kid that tried to mug him a while ago "he was a wee walluper so he wis", that's the equivalent of someone from North Shields putting on the most pathetic nasal charva geordie accent ever.  He's scum and he was always going to do this sort of thing.  PLG is totally right, he's his captain he puts his trust in him so he shouldn't stab him in the back, by changing the tactics on the pitch instructing the players to ignore Le Guen.  I still think PLG is a good manager he's just wasted on a group of non-entity nobheads like Rangers FC.

Stick ya union jacks up ya arse n'aal

Guest smoggeordie

Shearer vs Gullit

Where might we have been if Gullit had won the battle?

Probably relegated without Shearers goals.

Overated team with overated players..

I don't think they're an overrated team, everybody knows they're pure shite.  If they were in the Championship they'd struggle to get in the play offs.  In my opinion, Birmingham City, West Bromwich Albion and Sunderland all have better players and better squads than Rangers.  What they are is an overrated club.

Guest alijmitchell

Hahaha can't wait to read the Evening Times about this one...well lets face it Ferguson is a pile of horse shit. He looks shit even in the worst Rangers team for years. He's slow, can't tackle, can't shoot and is generally one of the biggest fannies in Scotland (behind Neil Lennon, Bob Malcolm and Mad Vlad). Hopefully the world will realise this and he will stop being placed in the Scottish national team. Also the difference between the shearer vs gullit situation and this one is that Shearer still had a lot left in the tank, whereas Ferguson is a spent force. Mon' the Thistle! (partick that is...) :lol:

Hahaha can't wait to read the Evening Times about this one...well lets face it Ferguson is a pile of horse shit. He looks shit even in the worst Rangers team for years. He's slow, can't tackle, can't shoot and is generally one of the biggest fannies in Scotland (behind Neil Lennon, Bob Malcolm and Mad Vlad). Hopefully the world will realise this and he will stop being placed in the Scottish national team. Also the difference between the shearer vs gullit situation and this one is that Shearer still had a lot left in the tank, whereas Ferguson is a spent force. Mon' the Thistle! (partick that is...) :lol:

Why do you think Neil Lennon's a fanny?  People say he's dirty, he's not dirty, he's a steady, intelligent defensive midfielder who has had to endure more abuse than any footballer in Scotland for years.  Probably even more abuse than Maurice Johnston received.  He's had death threats, the works, all for the crime of being a Northern Ireland international who signed for Celtic.  I sound like I have a Celtic allegiance, I don't, I couldn't give a fuck about them, but the Neil Lennon situation has spiralled out of control beyond belief, and it's just like a bandwagon people (not just Rangers fans) jump on.

I'm a scotland fan, and i think ferguson is hugely overrated.  He's meant to be one of scotland's most talented players, but he's often one of the worst on the pitch!

I thought I had it bad supporting England and Newcastle!  bluebigeek.gif  tongue.gif

I'm a scotland fan, and i think ferguson is hugely overrated.  He's meant to be one of scotland's most talented players, but he's often one of the worst on the pitch!

I thought I had it bad supporting England and Newcastle!  bluebigeek.gif  tongue.gif

Aye, Scottish Toon fans have it hard don't they.  :lol:

Big chance he's ginger as well ;)

I thought I had it bad supporting England and Newcastle!  bluebigeek.gif   tongue.gif

Aye, Scottish Toon fans have it hard don't they.  :lol:

Big chance he's ginger as well ;)

Surely no one can be that unlucky