This Life +10

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

On tonight i think. Two very good series in the 1990s. For those unaware it was the tale of half a dozen friends living in London as just qualified lawyers and barristers. Was pretty no hold barred stuff, actually many of the full frontal scenes were totally unnecessary, especially Ferdy! After an Xmas of pretty poor TV, this is one of the only things to have caught my eye.

Must say mind, having watched the re runs on UK Gold, the fashions of the time have dated terribly and it was only ten years ago!

Guest Geordiesned

Just checked and it is indeed on from 9 to 10:20 on BBC2.

The entire original cast still in it too!

Disappointingly though it's just a one off special.

EDIT: NOT the entire original cast as they meet at Ferdy's funeral!

Just checked and it is indeed on from 9 to 10:20 on BBC2.

The entire original cast still in it too!

Disappointingly though it's just a one off special.

EDIT: NOT the entire original cast as they meet at Ferdy's funeral!

Thank fuk for that the big raving homo.

Great series apart from Ferdy getting it on all the time, stopped watching it in the end.

Guest BooBoo

I would say so. Although its kind of like a catch up with the charcters after series 2 finished on a cliffhanger. For what its worth,

Egg discovered his boring girlfriend Milly had been having an affair with her boss O'Donnell. He discovered this at Miles'wedding who was getting hitched depsite him and Anna (their love hate relationship being the centre of the whole show) having the hots for each other. Warren the welsh poofter returned after a series away to discover a punch up at the wedding. His sister Keira was a receptionist at the offices where the others worked. Jo was another lawyer pal of theirs who was loaded and didnt live with the others. Ferdy joined the house in series 2 and was a courier and another collar and cuff.

Guest Geordiesned

Worth a watch if you didnt see it before?

Hard to know really. It was cult TV when it was first on 10 years ago and they're all good actors so you probably could still watch it as a complete one off.

Guest BooBoo

Yeah thats right. Despite the acting being great in it only the actors who played Egg and Miles went on to bigger things. Most of the others havent been seen since.

Guest Geordiesned

I think that bloke who was in Teachers is a quality actor, isnt he the one who plays Egg?

Aye.

http://www.uktv.co.uk/images/standardItem/L1/527902_L1.jpg