"Celebrity" Big Brother

gonufc

A secret list of housemates for Celebrity Big Brother has apparently been discovered, according to one newspaper.

The News of the World claims to have come across the list, which contains many of the names already touted for the roles.

The paper confirms that Starsky and Hutch star Paul Michael-Glazer, A-Team actor Dirk Benedict and former Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd will take part, and has added five more names into the equation.

Jackson Five member Jermaine Jackson, former Darkness frontman Justin Hawkins, TV presenter-cum-politician Robert Kilroy-Silk, former child prodigy Lauren Harries and Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty will all also enter the house on Wednesday, according to the report.

Christ almighty, so it's official then, Justin Hawkins has hit rock-bottom.

A secret list of housemates for Celebrity Big Brother has apparently been discovered, according to one newspaper.

The News of the World claims to have come across the list, which contains many of the names already touted for the roles.

The paper confirms that Starsky and Hutch star Paul Michael-Glazer, A-Team actor Dirk Benedict and former Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd will take part, and has added five more names into the equation.

Jackson Five member Jermaine Jackson, former Darkness frontman Justin Hawkins, TV presenter-cum-politician Robert Kilroy-Silk, former child prodigy Lauren Harries and Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty will all also enter the house on Wednesday, according to the report.

wow...I think I'm going to change the thread title now...

One report that I heard was that Jade Goody is going in, with members of her family :|

How did I know Paul Mosley would be posting 'Heat'-read titbits in the Celebrity Big Brother thread?