Reo coker to newcastle

Guest sharath

Guest sharath

This rumour has been flying around a bit from yesterday.

what do you think? Where the heck would he fit in? emre off perhaps?

If Roeders moves for anyone before he moves for defenders and a striker, he's a bigger c*** than i thought.

I tend to agree, but availability has to be taken into account. If he knows Emre is leaving then we do need a replacement, for example. If on the other hand this could be a swap for Parker I'd snap their bloody hands off. I'd be chuffed to bits if Parker wanted to move back to London, or somewhere. Anywhere really.

Guest teepee

i agree that cm is not a priority - unless we know someone is leaving!

full backs, strikers and then cb's must be our priority!

If Roeders moves for anyone before he moves for defenders and a striker, he's a bigger c*** than i thought.

I tend to agree, but availability has to be taken into account. If he knows Emre is leaving then we do need a replacement, for example. If on the other hand this could be a swap for Parker I'd snap their bloody hands off. I'd be chuffed to bits if Parker wanted to move back to London, or somewhere. Anywhere really.

Don't get me wrong, we need to look at the midfield (Parker is clearly good enough for US, but only because we are, at best, a mid table side). Its just that we need to prioritise. Roeder showed with Duff that this is not one of his strengths, but i can't stress enough how important it is that we don't start next season with the idea in our heads that Babayaro or Ameobi are first team players.

Don't get me wrong, we need to look at the midfield (Parker is clearly good enough for US, but only because we are, at best, a mid table side). Its just that we need to prioritise. Roeder showed with Duff that this is not one of his strengths, but i can't stress enough how important it is that we don't start next season with the idea in our heads that Babayaro or Ameobi are first team players.

I'd extend that beyond Babayaro and Ameobi.

Dicks urges West Ham to dump Reo-Coker, Harewood

tribalfooball.com - January 02, 2007

West Ham legend Julian Dicks has called on the club to sell captain Nigel Reo-Coker.

"Certain players don't want to be at the club - Nigel Reo-Coker seems to have spat his dummy out and his heart is not at the club," said Dicks on BBC Radio Five Live. "He's the first I'd get rid of, and Marlon Harewood.

"Certain players think they have God-given right to play and they haven't, they've got to earn that right to play at West Ham."

Dicks believes Reo-Coker's slump in form has stemmed from being refused a move from Upton Park.

He added: "Clubs have come in for him and the club don't want to let him go so he's just stayed to pick his wages up. But you've still got to give 110% for the supporters who pay to watch you play."

tbh.. :roll:

I'd extend that beyond Babayaro and Ameobi.

Very, very much so (i can only think of 6 or so existing players who, when fit, i'd CHOOSE to have in our side). It was just for explanatory purposes.

.....................Given.......................

?...........Taylor........?...................?

Milner.Emre/Parker....Dyer.....Duff

.............Martins.....Owen............

That is our best team when fit with the players I feel to be first team quality. I can't decide on CM but going on the idea that Butt won't last long then that is the strongest XI. We need a RB (because Nobby aint getting any younger), a LB (because those two are shit) and a CB.

W.Brown.Taylor.....Upson.........Bale

Happy days ;)

That is our best team when fit with the players I feel to be first team quality. I can't decide on CM but going on the idea that Butt won't last long then that is the strongest XI. We need a RB (because Nobby aint getting any younger), a LB (because those two are shit) and a CB.

Happy days ;)

Out of interest, how old do you think Butt is?

Happy days ;)

Out of interest, how old do you think Butt is?

Your going to make me look stupid. He is going to be 30 or something isn't he.

Just seemed like he has been around ages.  Thought he was 32 tbh.

A swap for parker?

Please God!

Yeah, because he's THAT much better.

I despair.

He's already a better player than Parker at 22 and he has the potential to be a lot better when he's Parker's age.

A swap for parker?

Please God!

Yeah, because he's THAT much better.

I despair.

He's already a better player than Parker at 22 and he has the potential to be a lot better when he's Parker's age.

I disagree, but this is a matter of opinion only.