Abel Xavier?

James

it seems that roeder have 10 million to spend,so thats more then enough to bring two decent full back and atleast a CB,and a striker..

What gives you the idea we have £10 million?

The fact is nobody knows how much money we have so there is no piont in guessing.

it seems that roeder have 10 million to spend,so thats more then enough to bring two decent full back and atleast a CB,and a striker..

The fact is nobody knows how much money we have so there is no piont in guessing.

Really?,no 10 million?  blueeek.gif

well,at least he is better then Carr  :roll:

Really?,no 10 million? blueeek.gif

well,at least he is better then Carr :roll:

Do you get your info from that Koora website? :lol: 'cos it says on there that we signed John Carew! :D

;)

Really?,no 10 million?  blueeek.gif

well,at least he is better then Carr  :roll:

Even worse than Carr I reckon.

Looks like Sky might have something here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/middlesbrough/6232353.stm

Middlesbrough defender Abel Xavier has revealed that a "special clause" in his contract could see him leave the club for free after 14 January.

"I have a special clause that releases me from my contract in 10 days," Xavier told BBC Radio Cleveland.

"For that reason, the club must act fast. The decision is not in my hands, but my total commitment is with Middlesbrough football club."

Xavier, 34, also revealed that several clubs were interested in signing him.

The defender is currently in his second spell at the club and has made 10 appearances so far this season.

In 2005 he was found guilty of taking the performance enhancing drug dianabol, and sacked by Middlesbrough.

But in October 2006, the club re-signed him after a successful spell in the reserves.