Stephen Carr

Guest eyeball_tickler

Guest eyeball_tickler

what is wrong with him?

physioroom says "bruised toe" with no return date, but he hasnt played since 11th november so how bad is he?

Guest smoggeordie

Roeder said his toe is "showing no signs" of improving and he's still in pain every time he kicks the ball.

If you ask me, we should force early retirement.

Guest teepee

has it occurred to them that it might be broken  tongue.gif

as for carr - i'd prefer edgar, ramage, taylor or nobby ahead of him any day! (more or less the same goes for babayaro...)

Guest eyeball_tickler

i should have said i really dont want him back but was just wondering where he was.

i hope this is some kind of "carr is shit, roeder knows it, luque style freeze-out till summer" but its unlikely  bluecry.gif

Guest teepee

we should look at selling him - i reckon we could get 1m for him, plus relieve our wagebudget of a significant burden.

him along with luque should bring in some cash and free up som serious wages!

Never say never...

Roeder and Fat Fred managed to sell Amdy Faye for 2 milion pounds  blueeek.gif

They obviously have some talent in this department that they're not getting enough credit for  tongue.gif

i hope this is some kind of "carr is shit, roeder knows it, luque style freeze-out till summer" but its unlikely  bluecry.gif

yes it's the same debate again... I wouldnt trust Roeder to not put Carr straight back into the team when fit, therefore would rather the Irishman was injured and have a squad one player shorter.

Never say never...

They obviously have some talent in this department that they're not getting enough credit for  tongue.gif

Jenas for £9m as well.

And a crocked Woodgate.

But keep it quiet.........

Never say never...

Jenas for £9m as well.

And a crocked Woodgate.

I'm still amazed we got Juventus to take Boumsong  :lol:

Never say never...

Jenas for £9m as well.

And a crocked Woodgate.

I'm still amazed we got Juventus to take Boumsong  :lol:

:lol:

Guest elbee909

Solano has essentially humiliated Carr in terms of what he's done at right back since coming in, he showed more energy against Man Utd than Carr has all season.  And it's not even his natural position.

Solano has essentially humiliated Carr in terms of what he's done at right back since coming in, he showed more energy against Man Utd than Carr has all season.  And it's not even his natural position.

Maybe not his natural position but he's hardly new to it, having played there apparently numerous times before he signed for us.

That's not backing up Carr btw. Solano is just a far superior footballer to Carr and is in fact a very, very highly skilled footballer blessed with a quality football brain too.

Guest elbee909

Maybe not his natural position but he's hardly new to it, having played there apparently numerous times before he signed for us.

That's not backing up Carr btw. Solano is just a far superior footballer to Carr and is in fact a very, very highly skilled footballer blessed with a quality football brain too.

I think he played wingback for Peru - don't know if he played at the back much for Boca when he was there.  Whatever the case he seems to look more the part than Carr has recently.