3 days in and no strong link

Guest stormrider

I would say not acceptable, it is widely known that we are in the market for defenders and a striker and we have seen nothing concrete in any website that leads us to believe that deals are about to complete.

It is a short window of 31 days and we need to see that the men in charge are doing something for the good of the club!!

No, its not on and the club are taking the piss.

We should of had players signed before the window opened.

If we dont have any intention of signing anybody then we are going the right way about it.

I feel we may not spend a single penny.

I don't actually think we've got all that much money to spend, over and above what might be raised by the sale of Luque. On top of that, there seems to be a lot of clubs chasing a small number of available players.

My expectations of the Transfer Window are low. We may get some Sibierski-like stop gap signings to tide us over till the end of the season, but I'll be surprised if there's more.

If we dont have any intention of signing anybody then we are going the right way about it.

bluelaugh.gif

and all the great boards have spent millions in the last 3 days  :lol: :lol: As they all spend more than we do  :lol:

Brilliant.

and all the great boards have spent millions in the last 3 days  :lol: :lol: As they all spend more than we do  :lol:

Brilliant.

None of them have half their team injured.

We need bodies, we've had injuries since the summer, we've had them piling on top of each other for about the last two months, it hasn't got any better, its actually getting worse.

We should of had players signed before the window opened, you can actually do that you know, its not illegal to plan ahead, its not that difficult to understand.

Brilliant.

We need bodies, we've had injuries since the summer, we've had them piling on top of each other for about the last two months, it hasn't got any better, its actually getting worse.

We should of had players signed before the window opened, you can actually do that you know, its not illegal to plan ahead, its not that difficult to understand.

:lol:

Brilliant.

Well its taken Shay Given 3 days before he's felt the need to say something as he knows the extent of the injuries we have, and he also knows what kind of cunt is in charge of the club.

Brilliant.

Well its taken Shay Given 3 days before he's felt the need to say something as he knows the extent of the injuries we have, and he also knows what kind of c*** is in charge of the club.

Amazing stuff.

Brilliant.

Well its taken Shay Given 3 days before he's felt the need to say something as he knows the extent of the injuries we have, and he also knows what kind of c*** is in charge of the club.

Amazing stuff.

Amazing reply from you and your brother.

Brilliant.

Amazing stuff.

Amazing reply from you and your brother.

Brilliant.

Well its taken Shay Given 3 days before he's felt the need to say something as he knows the extent of the injuries we have, and he also knows what kind of cunt is in charge of the club.

which is of course why he's been here for 10 years and signed a new contract. But don't let any facts get in the way of your daft knee jerk reaction expecting the shit board to yet again cough up millions more than all the other boards that are better

To be honest the whole signing a player before the window opens never usually works from what I've heard. This is mainly because clubs are very reluctant to sell as the theory is it often unsettles the player who then has to play for the club he is still at for a couple of weeks before moving.

Brilliant.

which is of course why he's been here for 10 years and signed a new contract. But don't let any facts get in the way of your daft knee jerk reaction expecting the shit board to yet again cough up millions more than all the other boards that are better

WTF has that got to do with anything? Fuk me you just make it up as you go along.  :roll:

Money needs to be spent, i take it your happy for that not to happen?

To be honest the whole signing a player before the window opens never usually works from what I've heard. This is mainly because clubs are very reluctant to sell as the theory is it often unsettles the player who then has to play for the club he is still at for a couple of weeks before moving.

nah, you're wrong. You have to "plan" before the deadline, and everything always goes smoothly, you always get who you want when you want, and it equals guaranteed success. The league and FA Cup are yours. There must be one hell of a lot of teams out there with no "plan" ........

:lol: :lol:

They won't spend, they'll let the new board come in and do that ;)

they might buy back Boumsong though  :confused:

Oh of course, I forgot to add, in fairyland every signing you make hits the jackpot too  :lol: :lol:

nah, you're wrong. You have to "plan" before the deadline, and everything always goes smoothly, you always get who you want when you want, and it equals guaranteed success. The league and FA Cup are yours. There must be one hell of a lot of teams out there with no "plan" ........

Talking shit comes second nature doesn't it?

Talking shit comes second nature doesn't it?

please tell us who mentioned a "plan".......and please tell us if it guarantees success, why the 87 clubs who haven't done as well as us over the last decade don't have a "plan"  :lol:

As I said, don't let facts cloud any judgement you might feel you wish to make.