Has anyone in the world ever...

James

Has anyone in the world ever had to make a trip to hospital after getting their arm stuck down a tube of Pringles?

No, you are the first, well done!  :lol:

Stick one on the other hand T27, then you won't be able to post rubbish any longer. ;)

Has anyone in the world ever had to make a trip to hospital after getting their arm stuck down a tube of Pringles?

I haven't myself, but I was worried for a minute, took quite a big tug to free myself, and now have massive scratches down my arm.

I haven't myself, but I was worried for a minute, took quite a big tug to free myself, and now have massive scratches down my arm.

Ever seen Peter Kay when he talks about the panic that comes over you when you get your head stuck in something?

I imaging it was one of those moments.

The metal bit at the bottom of tube of pringles striking your head at an acute angle could cause a cranial thrombus. If left untreated the trauma could descend into a full blown embolism if it becomes free-flowing.

Medical attention should be sought immediately, the prescription of either Heparin or Wafarin is advised in the first instance to dissolve the clot.

Not sure about getting your arm stuck though  :roll: