The Macc Lads

Guest TheOrder

Guest TheOrder

Anyone remember these?

F***ing quality, I was only a lad when these were kicking off, but I grew up listening to the tapes, and me sisters boyfriend was a hardcore fan, and was there in 1990 when the gig was stopped due to thousands of Broon Ale bottles being chucked on stage.

F***ing legends imo :lol:

Guest TheOrder

Aye, three chord songs, but fucking hillarious lyrics.

Not for the faint hearted like. 'Now he's a poof' and 'Feed your face' are fuck terrible to listen back to in todays society.

Guest BooBoo

Viz Magazine + The Ramones= Macc Lads

Sweaty Betty is class.  :thup:

The Clash used to start most of thier songs "onetwofreefour". The Macc lads just went "fuckshitwankcunt!"

bluelaugh.gif

Great Band - Fluffy Pup being me favourite!

Spent the mid to late eighties getting banned from just about every venue in the country - played Zoots (wherever that was) in the town the last time they were on tour.

The Big Bell End tour was a highlight of thier career.  A tour where the course of the venues make up a giant knob on the map of the British Isles is true testament to British inginuity.

Guest TheOrder

Both terribly politically and socially incorrect, but fucking hillarious, and very tounge in cheek.

Both can be downloaded FREE from www.macclads.co.uk/index.html, so I don't think it would be a probs sharing these.

Now he's a poof

http://download.yousendit.com/19C379DE29CDC4AD 

http://download.yousendit.com/7E36C5613E836051 

Feed your face