we should adopt a team

madras

this forum should adopt a team,not to sponsor,just to follow,blindly and madly and overrun and freak out their website if they have one.i'm thinking of some alaskan highschool girls american football team,,any nominations ?

What inspired you?

well,the ammount of people who support teams thousands of miles from where they are and with no ties to the place aswell,think it would be a giggle aswell toswamp with support someone elses board,especially a local slow one.

alaska came from that i've a friend working outside juneau at the minute so when i'm bored and hammered i'll check his local papers.i find it deed funny talking local news from several thousand miles away as if it was next door.

Newcastle United? some people on here could do to get their support for us sorted first.

nah man i'm thinking of a team who nobody really cares about and is quite mediocre......................................................hang on though!

New Jersey Devils ice hockey team?

Really random.

i'm not gonna decide this if enough people want to do it but i was thinking more grassroots type sport,very local.

You live in Alaska, right?? :confused:

Really random.

i'm not gonna decide this if enough people want to do it but i was thinking more grassroots type sport,very local.

no,ive already explained why alaska came to mind

Really random.

So do you propose a team really far away, or very local??

Really random.

sorry if it was confusing(campo viejo,stella artois,ardbeg)but i was thinking of a far off local team,an alaskan blue star fc,or a south african benwell hill cricket club

Really random.

sorry if it was confusing(campo viejo,stella artois,ardbeg)but i was thinking of a far off local team,an alaskan blue star fc,or a south african benwell hill cricket club

:lol:

Ah right! I think the word you're scrambling for is 'obscure'.  :winking:

Just stick a pin in the fucking atlas and tell us the name of the town/city and we'll take it from there... :lol:

Really random.

:lol:

Ah right! I think the word you're scrambling for is 'obscure'.  :winking:

Just stick a pin in the f***ing atlas and tell us the name of the town/city and we'll take it from there... :lol:

good idea,then someone find the sport and make sure its got a forum.

i'm ok with ideas crap with organising.this ideas got legs ,would be a giggle.

It's your fucking thread! Do you own an atlas?

If so get the fucker out, turn to page 45, close your eyes and point to somewhere, type in the place you pointed to and we let google do the rest. Fucking sorted.  :lol:

Incidentally - I turned to page 45 in my atlas and it was 'Middle East', closed eyes, pointed and managed to point to Shiraz in Iran. Quite ironic when you take into account I'm a bit of a piss-head but there you go... :roll: