Raiding Chelsea again !!!

Guest SLK

Do you think we will be going for few more Chelsea players in this transfer window ? If yes, who might he (they) be ?

I think we will get SWF on loan but I can't see Bridge coming as it seems that he is content with being a backup to A. Cole...

I would be happy with SWF here especially when we have so many injuries in the midfield department too...

Would be happy any of Bridge, Diarra, SWP or Drogba*

* :D

Is Diarra getting any games for them (Chelsea) ? what is his main position anyways ? Is he surpless to them ?

And if only we can convince Jose to let Drogba fulfil his dream of playing for one of the biggest clubs in Europe and come NU :lol:

Would be happy any of Bridge, Diarra, SWP or Drogba*

* :D

Is Diarra getting any games for them (Chelsea) ? what is his main position anyways ? Is he surpless to them ?

And if only we can convince Jose to let Drogba fulfil his dream of playing for one of the biggest clubs in Europe and come NU :lol:

He's a mini Makelele. Would love for us to sign him....

Guest Ridzuan

I doubt we will buy anyone from Chelsea during this transfer window.Chelsea is determine to get back on top of the table again and I dont think Mourinho will want to sell any of his current batch of players because it wont do any good.

Guest teepee

i think chelsea will sell one or two players - but i don't think we'll be buying.

i reckon swp will leave for 10m - and he is not excactly what we need now...

Chelsea does not have a huge squad. If there are no injuries they have two first teams. But currently they have some injuries, losses of form and new players struggling. We'll get nowt from them.

Guest Ridzuan

i think chelsea will sell one or two players - but i don't think we'll be buying.

Heard today that West Ham is close to signing SWP.

Guest Geordie Gaz

Heard today that West Ham is close to signing SWP.

According to the papers, Duff was close to signing for Spuds. Did he sign for them? ;)

Guest smoggeordie

Do you think we will be going for few more Chelsea players in this transfer window ? If yes, who might he (they) be ?

I think we will get SWF on loan but I can't see Bridge coming as it seems that he is content with being a backup to A. Cole...

I would be happy with SWF here especially when we have so many injuries in the midfield department too...

Shaun Wright Fillips? :lol:

Terry-1m  :lol: :lol:

Lampard-1.5m :lol: :lol:

Drogba-loan :lol: :lol:

SWP??  - Just what we need another midget midfielder/winger!! We need a Top quality LB and a half decent Big man Striker.

Good player don't get me wrong but I don't think SWP will be going anywhere in Jan, Glenn wants him but i don't think we need him.

Guest Immsy7

Terry-1m  :lol: :lol:

Lampard-1.5m :lol: :lol:

Drogba-loan :lol: :lol:

Lampard aint worth that much tbh

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLID=439393&CPID=8&title=Magpies+to+join+SWP+hunt&lid=&channel=Football_Home&f=rss&clid=4

Bloody Hell, SWP to us, Boro give us cash and Riggott for Milner - if all that comes off, who would be happy?

Wouldn't surprise me at all. But it would be STUPID....Keep Milner who's been playing really well lately and put the money elsewhere,,,

Wright-Phillips and Riggott for Milner? Toughy... i'd probably stick with Milner. SWP may well never be the same player ever again, a la Duff, and Riggott his hardly a world-beater, i'd prefer us to buy someone more assuring if we're going for centre-backs. Milner on the other hand could well turn out to be top, top class.

Would have loved Diarra... but Makelele is just warming his seat.

Wright-Phillips and Riggott for Milner? Toughy... i'd probably stick with Milner. SWP may well never be the same player ever again, a la Duff, and Riggott his hardly a world-beater, i'd prefer us to buy someone more assuring if we're going for centre-backs. Milner on the other hand could well turn out to be top, top class.

Would have loved Diarra... but Makelele is just warming his seat.

As you say i would also be worried about SWP finding his old self back again..Not worth it, Not at the expense of defenders or milner