New tattoo

Guest Micktoon

Guest Micktoon

Bit of advice needed. Getting yet another footy related tattoo next week and I.m having one of the following pieces to surround it:

English Blood, Geordie Heart

or

Geordie Blood, English Heart

Which one do you reckon would be the best, taking into consideration that Newcastle will and always has come first in my life.

Guest Micktoon

First one too. btw....is there a tattoo place in toon?

One I always use is Hype on High Bridge, great tattooists, also good craic.

The tattoo mentality is one I am yet to understand.

Is it for your benefit or other peoples?

Agree, tatoos are dreadful.

The tattoo mentality is one I am yet to understand.

Is it for your benefit or other peoples?

Agree, tatoos are dreadful.

I'm sort of in this camp.  Whilst I think some people look good with them, well, sort of.  I dread to think what I'd look like.  Same goes for piercing.  Metal bars, however small, should not go through skin, and then stay there. 

Just never got it, to be honest.

Guest NewcastleRocker

I've got several tattoo's, one is just a simply "nufc" down my forearm.

Nowt wrong with tattoos man, if you don't like them, don't get one.

Guest NewcastleRocker

I've got ones i regret of course, anybody want to see them?

If it's so patently case, why get them in the first place.

I don't dislike Tattoo's,  I just wonder why.

Why not?

I regret alot of things in life, but i wouldnt change any of them.

Guest Micktoon

Don't know what it is with getting tattooed. Everytime i get one I say its my last. Then maybe a couple of years down the line the urge takes me again.

I however get the tattoos for me and me alone and I'm yet to regret any.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/%5BFFi%5DRemusLupin/Picture9.jpg

I could maybe do something like that, and has been comtemplated.  Some people suit it, I don't knock them.  For people like myself, I just think it would look weird, at best, desperate at worst. 

My best mate has all sorts.  Has a set up mushrooms going up his left arm, go over his shoulder blades, but in the middle of the back sort of change into alien type designs.  No matter your position on any of it, it's amazingly designed.  Always wanted something like that, but it would be plain copying.  Envy that, to be honest.  Originality.

Guest toonelaide

On the general topic of tats I kinda think some are cool to look at but I don't think I'll ever get one myself, just because I may not want it one day.

I'd advise never get a tatoo of a NUFC player because one day they may sign for Sunderland, score a goal in the derby and then run past the NUFC fans using abusive gestures.

Guest Lerica23

Generally a lot of tattoos look better on men,..imo,...and i mean, if you're going to have a few of them on one person.  And i'd advise thinking VERY carefully what you're having,...should go without saying, but still.....

Also its WHERE you put them! Esp for women..its better to be a place where you can cover it up, just in case. (jobs etc)

Having said that, i've never regretted mine,..sometimes feel i should get one on the other side to balance me out! LOL,....but can't think of anything worthy to have on.

Would never ever have a spouse/boyfriends name on though! That's a deff no no!! ;-) Kiss of death too!

Piercing goes along the same lines i think. Too many, looks awful. Bellybutton's are fine,..but i hate those bar's through the brows, or even nose studs! Makes me want to put a ring through it and to tow them to market! ;-)

But each to there own eh.