"....my information is".....

Guest johnson293

Guest johnson293

:roll: Anal Oliver at it again in today's Ronnie Gill....

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_headline=no-panic-buys-insists-glenn%26method=full%26objectid=18387051%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

As revealed in the Chronicle on December 12, United are still keeping tabs on Peter Crouch's situation at Liverpool, and I hear the Merseyside outfit have been asking about Mark Viduka just in case they sell their England striker.

Certainly Crouch's claim that he is happy at Anfield was to be expected. But my information is that if Rafael Benitez does not want him, then the beanpole striker would jump at the chance to come to St James' and form a little and large partnership with Oba Martins and Michael Owen.

So, if we believe Mr Oliver, if Liverpool decide to sell their young England International with a decent scoring record, they will trun to an ageing fat lazy Aussie, who struggles to make Boro's starting XI????

Another slow day at Thomson House, I guess??!!!! :wullie:

MJ

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

He really is a 100% complete twat aint he, why on earth would they sell Crouch then buy lard arse, I was foaming thatw e went after him on deadline day £4 fkn mill too, cap in hand to the Boro and they said no.  bluebigeek.gif

They are after keeping lard arse too, with anew contract offer, thing is he is or can be a decent player when he can be botherd, its just a case of he can never be arsed to put in the effort.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

"If Rafael Benitez doesn't want him" But he does. You ugly cunt of a sports journalist. So he won't come. Now fuck off.

The only way I could see that being true is if Viduka is signed as stop gap until the summer when Liverpool will have been taken over and can afford Villa...but then why would he want rid of Crouch now anyway, unless he really does hate him.

How great would it be if Anal's ITK sources came out and said that everything they've ever told him is wank.  Which is pretty obvious to the

comman man, but I'd love to see him weseal his way out of it.  Is the cunts CV available anywhere?  I want to know if he even finished Secondary

Schooling?