Tevez and Mascherano

Lenny

I havent really been paying much attention to West Ham so I was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on why both of them have not worked out. Mascherano has recently said he wants to leave and has Tevez even scored for them!?! Have they been given a fair crack and played shit or are they not being given a chance?

Also, since we may well need a CM and a ST would they be worth the risk to us? I dont think they can actually leave this window since they have been at 2 clubs in a year.

Sorry if this has been discussed earlier!

Been used as scapegoats. Simple as that really.

that sounds most likely to me, this whole situation is a bit odd really, right from the start. My mate supports West Ham and he was over the moon (rightfully) when they signed! its just really strange how its turned out!

Mascherano looks a bit lightweight to play there in the Prem. Tevez has looked better recently. No chance of either ending up here though imo.

Mascherano has looked pretty poor in the admittedly fleeting appearances I've seen him play in.

A lot of Prem teams just dont have the patience with players nowadays it seems, basically the same situation as luque

Guest Geordie_mafia

tevez was a boy wonder during the worlds cup, a think its the english weather or the mentality of the english games, a wouldnt mind seeing riquelme in the premiership he would be wicked

Mascherano has looked pretty poor in the admittedly fleeting appearances I've seen him play in.

A lot of Prem teams just dont have the patience with players nowadays it seems, basically the same situation as luque

No, the Luque situation is completely different  tongue.gif

tevez was a boy wonder during the worlds cup, a think its the english weather or the mentality of the english games, a wouldnt mind seeing riquelme in the premiership he would be wicked

i personally would have thought tevez would be able to handle the prem better than riquelme, tevez just steamrollered through people in the wc, a good attribute to have in the prem

Upset the applecart totally - bring in 2 players who are likely on a different planet in terms of wages and it will no doubt bring disquiet in the dressing room.

but is that their fault, should they not be given a chance because of this factor?

No, the Luque situation is completely different  tongue.gif

well to be fair there is no situation like the luque situation!!!!

I had a feeling they may fail spectacularly simply because south americans have a very poor record in England.

However, I think they also haven't been given a fair chance either. My mate is a big west ham fan and is very frustrated at the lack of opportunities. It may have something to do with the complicated nature of their transfer and the fact the club was then bought out by a different owner.

I had a feeling they may fail spectacularly simply because south americans have a very poor record in England.

However, I think they also haven't been given a fair chance either. My mate is a big west ham fan and is very frustrated at the lack of opportunities. It may have something to do with the complicated nature of their transfer and the fact the club was then bought out by a different owner.

there is only one south american that springs to mind that havent been a failure!

there is only one south american that springs to mind that havent been a failure!

There's been a few, but you could probably count them on one hand. Juninho, Solano, Heinze, Asprilla spring to mind as players who have excelled here.

Fumaca?

There's been a few, but you could probably count them on one hand. Juninho, Solano, Heinze, Asprilla spring to mind as players who have excelled here.

Much as I liked him, he didn't.

Tevez has been played out of position (when actually given a go) and Mascherano hardly gets a game at all.

It must be some of the worst player management ever, to be in the shit and have two such quality players not getting a go. They've also been made scapegoats, and are tainted with the failed takeover bid, which is just ridiculous.

I shall believe otherwise when someone convinces me that Bobby Zamora is a better bet up front than Carlos Tevez.

Fumaca?

and to think that idiot above said solano!

very fleeting indeed, what is it, about 10 minutes football since October!

None of us knows what has gone on behind the scenes or even how they really ended up at West Ham but I find it a bit suspicious the lack of opportunities either player has had, particularly Mascherano who doesn't even make the bench these days. There is definitely more to this than meets the eye.

Guest Geordie_mafia

i agree like tino was a legend , remember jardiniho and ozzie ardilles they were wkd

Guest Bellers

None of us knows what has gone on behind the scenes or even how they really ended up at West Ham but I find it a bit suspicious the lack of opportunities either player has had, particularly Mascherano who doesn't even make the bench these days. There is definitely more to this than meets the eye.

It no doubt has something to do with the compny who were trying to buy West Ham out. They own the two players so they probably have a massive amount of say what happens to the two players which doesn't bode well if there 's still sour grapes regarding the takeover...