Kings of Leon

Cajun

Got to do a cd for work tomorrow and one of the lasses likes them, I have these songs:

Red Morning Light

Happy Alone

Wasted Time

Joe's Head

Trani

California Waiting

Spiral Staircase

Molly's Chambers

Genius

Dusty

Holy Roller Novocaine

Talihina Sky - (hidden track)

Which one would be the best?

Cheers  :thup:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Do you actually know or are you picking one that sounds a little funny because thats how zany you are? :lol:

No I'm just picking any track knowing you'll go with it because this is you

http://www.infonavigate.com/travels/sheep-and-wool-festival-maryland/DSCN2495%20-%20Sheep.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest timmy boy

New album is immense,I loved the raw sound of their first two albums, thought the third was a bit over hyped and overrated but the new one just oozes class,took me a few listens to get in to it as its so much slower than their older stuff now I'm hooked only thing I have really listened to since I got it.

Given the new album a good few listens now and im loving it. First 5 songs are brilliant and think the rest are starting to grow on me as well. Out of their other stuff, I would say the bucket, soft, true love way, on call, arizona, trani and molly's chamber are my faves. All good songs though!

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Ragoo, I love that song.

I'm also surprised that they have released another album seemingly so soon after their last one. Still yet to give it a listen.

Off the top of my head, my favorites are: Ragoo, King of the Rodeo, The Bucket, Charmer, Four Kicks amongst others.