Deja vu

sempuki

From .com:

Glenn's number

not up yet...

21st January 2006:

Newcastle lie 14th in the Premiership, having taken 26 points from their 22 league games, winning 7, losing 10 and drawing 5. Their goal difference is -5; their top scorer has 7 goals.

One match later and we'd sacked our manager.

2nd January 2007:

Newcastle lie 14th in the Premiership, having taken 26 points from their 22 league games, winning 7, losing 10 and drawing 5. Their goal difference is -5; their top scorer has 7 goals.

Precisely 76% of statistics are actually made up on the spot.

If a man were to lie with his head in an oven and his feet in a freezer - on average, he'd be comfortable... :winking:

as i said,he is just like souness,the real diffrence is that he actually saved us last season,while the souness era started after the glorious Robson era,so even though they are both idiots and tacticly input,Roeder will always be treated better by the newcastle fans,and fat fred..

as i said,he is just like souness,the real diffrence is that he actually saved us last season,while the souness era started after the glorious Robson era,so even though they are both idiots and tacticly input,Roeder will always be treated better by the newcastle fans,and fat fred..

Cobblers. You have either never played the game or were born in the US. Many journalists are already commending the side as playing good football, not adopting negative tactics as many other sides in the prem do and we are moving in the right direction as a club. If you cant see the difference between the side under Roeder and under Souness then you dont even deserve the right to post on this board.

ON, we went on the run from late feb iirc.

I know I am going to get slapped for this comment, but :dontknow: .......

We're also so worn down by crap results over the past decade that we have less expectation of Glenn.

With Bobby the expectation was top 5~ish;

With Souness it was top 10;

With Glenn it's don't get relegated.

Despite the fact we're in 14th, again, I don't feel anywhere near as much hostility towards Roeder as I did towards Souness at the same time.  Yeah we've won the Intertoto this time, but :lazy:.  My best explanation is I don't expect as much, so I can't be as disappointed.

Souness had Shearer and even Owen from time to time.

That, and even at his worst, his playing team was still better than his injured one.

Roeder isn't class, but I say he's competent. Just a lot of bad luck all around really.

Nicked from .com.

21st January 2006:

One match later and we'd sacked our manager.

2nd January 2007: