West Ham sign Boa Morte

Mowen

I am surprised with this one. After Coleman being so adamant over him a few seasons back I didn't think he would let him go especially to a team in the same bracket as Fulham. Colemans judgement hasn't been too bad since he has taken over Fulham.

I am surprised with this one. After Coleman being so adamant over him a few seasons back I didn't think he would let him go especially to a team in the same bracket as Fulham.

plus he's their captain as well. It's a shame Coleman was so adamant at keeping him 2 seasons back ,and we ended up paying almost double for Luque

It'll be absolutely critical that Fulham spend the 5m they got on some useful players.

Kind of makes you appreciate the situation we're in. If Fulham screwed up as badly on the transfer market ONCE as we've been consistently doing for the last few years, they would have been relegated ten times over.

It'll be absolutely critical that Fulham spend the 5m they got on some useful players.

Kind of makes you appreciate the situation we're in. If Fulham screwed up as badly on the transfer market ONCE as we've been consistently doing for the last few years, they would have been relegated ten times over.

You would think that Coleman has plan anyway. To sell club captain is a big risk. Saying that LBM hasn't been as effective the past few months as he has been. I think Montella may prove a good signing for Coleman and its whether he can flesh out the rest of his squad.

Bullard I thought was an excellent signing and Diop is a mighty player, Bullard has that nasty injury and I think Diop has been injury hit this season.

Coleman has the makings of a decent squad but this decision could make or break their season. As a fellow Swansea lad I really hope he succeeds in football.

Guest teepee

good signing for them  :thup:

marcherano  reo cooker

benayoun        tevez          boa morte

ashton

good lineup if you ask me!

Guest andynufc84

Personally I don't think he will have much of an impact unless west ham sign some defenders and toughen up

They have proven of late they have a very soft centre and you can easily expose them.

He was Sounnes target was he not? and has he not been a big squad problem at Fulham, was'nt he training with the youth team?

Still a canny player but we can find better and in a position we need.

Souness target - Yes

Squad problem - No

i saw him on "Cribs" on MTV once. Lives in a little 3 or 4 bed house that you or I might live in. Drives a Corsa or something. Seriously.

very modest bloke, doesn't sound like he'd be a problem around the squad, far from it

Guest shaun11177

Sounds like its the players decision as always,he never expressed any interest in signing for us but clearly wanted to go to west ham,if a player wants to leave he leaves.Probably wanted to stay in london.

Decent signing for 5m.

i saw him on "Cribs" on MTV once. Lives in a little 3 or 4 bed house that you or I might live in. Drives a Corsa or something. Seriously.

very modest bloke, doesn't sound like he'd be a problem around the squad, far from it

Yeah I saw that.

You would think that Coleman has plan anyway. To sell club captain is a big risk. Saying that LBM hasn't been as effective the past few months as he has been. I think Montella may prove a good signing for Coleman and its whether he can flesh out the rest of his squad.

Bullard I thought was an excellent signing and Diop is a mighty player, Bullard has that nasty injury and I think Diop has been injury hit this season.

Coleman has the makings of a decent squad but this decision could make or break their season. As a fellow Swansea lad I really hope he succeeds in football.

I thought Coleman is another very good squad builder / astute buyer in the premiership. With minimal budget he builds a squad that consist of many players many of us would like to have here, like Moritz Volz, Luís Boa Morte, Papa Bouba Diop, Franck Queudrue and Collins John. Jimmy Bullard, Antti Niemi etc are also good players. Fulham seems set to buy Oguchi Onyewu and Clint Dempsey. Decent players may I add.

good signing for them  :thup:

marcherano   reo cooker

benayoun        tevez           boa morte

ashton

good lineup if you ask me!

Great line-up...but just don't work as this Argentinian duo wants out and Curbs will stick to 4-4-2 :winking:

what is the deal with the contracts of Tevez/Mashcerano? They've really fucked their careers up

not really,still very young and d'you think there'd be a shortage of takers if they were to leave.if anything it may have toughened them up a bit before going on to bigger things.