Viduka

Guest andynufc84

Guest andynufc84

I know he's had a lot of stick on here, fat lazy aussie etc....

However I reckon he would be fantastic foil for martins and co, obviously providing he stays fit and has the hunger to play for the club

There is no doubting viduka's quality, he holds the ball up well, scores goals but I also think he's a very clever footballer

If he could do a job for 2 years at the toon I reckon he would be worth a gamble, especially if we could get him cheaply, 2 million perhaps.

:thup:  :thdn:

Fat, lazy and shite.

Boro would want £3-4m for him, they'd want £6m+ of us!  :lol:

He'd want about £40,00k a week, it would be (just like him) criminal to sign the cunt.

So thats a big fat no thanks for me.

I'd rather not sign anyone than him.

I've always thought he is a very talented player but I think he has a poor attitude, only really turns it on for the big games. Still would be a decent signing though as I think he'd be a good foil for Martins.

Guest andynufc84

Fat, lazy and shite.

Boro would want £3-4m for him, they'd want £6m+ of us! :lol:

He'd want about £40,00k a week, it would be (just like him) criminal to sign the c***.

In my opinion he's not shite...

I think he is playing very well for boro at the moment, I've seen him on a number of occasions and he can play!

No doubt about it.

Obviously the big question would be money, would pay 2 million tops.

His fitness, hunger to play for the club would be another question mark - however I reckon it would be a gamble worth going for.

Fat, lazy and shite.

Boro would want £3-4m for him, they'd want £6m+ of us!  :lol:

He'd want about £40,00k a week, it would be (just like him) criminal to sign the c***.

And when we sell Luque and if Martins and Sibierski got injured who are we going to play upfront :confused:

Maybe Ramage...

For 2m i'll take him :thup:

Fat, lazy and shite.

Boro would want £3-4m for him, they'd want £6m+ of us! :lol:

In my opinion he's not shite...

I think he is playing very well for boro at the moment, I've seen him on a number of occasions and he can play!

No doubt about it.

Obviously the big question would be money, would pay 2 million tops.

His fitness, hunger to play for the club would be another question mark - however I reckon it would be a gamble worth going for.

Has has hunger, just not for football.

Guest andynufc84

Going into the second half of the season with martins, sib and viduka would stand us in pretty good stead I think

I don't know what it is but I could see viduka doing very well for us, with quick players such as martins, dyer, duff, zog - I just think he would be a fantastic foil for the lads.

I like sib but I don't think he could do that job

He can hold it, see a pass and provide that bit of extra quality we're looking for

seems viduka gives other defenders a fair amount of trouble with his immense strenght. with martins getting a bit clever with his running, and especially dyer and milner running theire socks of Viduka could prove an excellent buy.. but imo he needs good movement around him... and we can offer that..:)

Guest andynufc84

Yep agreed, think wot we've spent big bucks on in the past (Boumsong, Luque, Bramble)

Surely a proven premiership striker would be worth a couple of million, if we could get him

for 1 million that would be great, boro would ask for mo though imo.

I think he can do very good job for us :thup:

Especially when we have quick players like Martins,Dyer,N'Zogbia

We just need someone who can hold the ball when he has some defenders on his back and after than pass it to the quick guys :lol:

Viduka is just what we need imo. Someone who'll simply stand in the box and put the ball in the net. Sibierski could do that but his movement isb't very good and he isn't very good with the ball at his feet. Viduka is exceptional with his back to goal, therefore would work well with Martins. He's what we need in the fact that we simply need a presence in the box. He is that. If he was going for £2m, i'd take him straight away. Would also be a good squad player next season. Wouldn't go any higher than £3m, though.

Guest andynufc84

Obviously I don't think he would be a long term signing, but over 2 seasons could be very good.

We want to win the uefa cup this season and hopefully push up the league, so we need a striker and another defender in this window.