You can always trust the Scousers...

Optimistic Nut

....for a protest or two.

As part of the plans for Saturday’s FA Cup tie with Arsenal, you may have already seen the flyers and announcements on the RTK website - The plan to protest for Justice for the first 6 minutes of the game. It is an official RTK Flag Day and we’ve asked for as many banners as possible to be brought along to the game. If on The Kop, get down to the front with them before the game and let’s make ourselves seen as well as heard.

The 6 minutes will be timed by the holding up of a banner down at the front of The Kop, 6 MINUTES FOR THE 96. When this banner is removed the 6 minutes is up. The banner is 15ft long so you won’t miss it.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3836/961wa3.jpg

Also – we have organised a mosaic for Saturday, a mosaic that will state, in red lettering with a white background, “THE TRUTH?”

One thing however, this is a mosaic with a twist!

Instead of holding up the cards for the mosaic when the players come out, or during YNWA, this time we’re asking for the mosaic to take place when the game kicks off! As soon as the game kicks off, the cards go up and mosaic stays up for the first 6 minutes of the game to accompany the chanting and the banners down the front. Let’s see the BBC cameras ignore this little statement!

What's your views, Stevie.  :lol:

Guest king harry

Whats the problem, as someone who was there there that day and who knows people that dies, i havent got a problem. I have also threw my support with the lads behind the RTK campaign. This site is always got people moaning about how crap your atmosphere is, so maybe you should start your own versipn of RTK, which is all about sorting out the atmosphere to what it once was.

My point is, why keep on about stuff? Yeah, it was tragic, but what good is it going to do? They still boycott The Sun, even though they now have a new editor, who made a formal apology about was written. They can't forgive the press for that, yet two years ago they couldn't get on their knees quick enough begging Juventus fans for forgiveness for the Heysel disaster when they played in the Champions League.

Guest king harry

The boycott of the sun still goes on because when there apology was offered, in it they more or less stated, get over it, the second world war only lasted 6 years, this has been longer. Some apology hey. This new stuff was not brought up by us, it was brought up by mckenzie, who recently give a speech in newcastle, and said im not sorry for what the sun said, it was true. He chose to open old wounds not us, and since then he has lost out on work on the BBC, and ITV because of pressure from Liverpool fans.

Your comment about Juventus fans, no one asked for forgivness, yes the club held up banners saying sorry, but those of us who went out for the return match, wernt asking for forgivness, however thats a diffrent story.

The boycott of the sun still goes on because when there apology was offered, in it they more or less stated, get over it, the second world war only lasted 6 years, this has been longer. Some apology hey. This new stuff was not brought up by us, it was brought up by mckenzie, who recently give a speech in newcastle, and said im not sorry for what the sun said, it was true. He chose to open old wounds not us, and since then he has lost out on work on the BBC, and ITV because of pressure from Liverpool fans.

Your comment about Juventus fans, no one asked for forgivness, yes the club held up banners saying sorry, but those of us who went out for the return match, wernt asking for forgivness, however thats a diffrent story.

You are comparing it to WWII?

Get a fuking grip will yer  :roll:

Guest king harry

Get a fuking grip will yer :roll:

No braincell of tyneside read what ive just said, that was in there apology. Of course no liverpool fan as ever compared to ww2

No braincell of tyneside read what ive just said, that was in there apology. Of course no liverpool fan as ever compared to ww2

All because some greedy Liverpool fans tried to squash themselves into a space they shoudn't of been in. If they had jobs they would have had proper tickets.

(and yes i did misread it i do apologise, but we all make mistakes like robbing ones dead, which i for one believe wasn't too far off the truth)

I've mentioned this before but Gerrard serialising his autobiography in the NOTW is a disgrace. Perhaps they should protest against that.

Bet there's been more minutes' silences for Hillsborough than there has for World War 2 tbh. My advice is to shut the fuck up about it. Of course it was tragic, but you lose a little bit of sympathy every time you bang on about it.

WWII lasted 6 years, this lasted longer.

You are a muppet.

All because some greedy Liverpool fans tried to squash themselves into a space they shoudn't of been in. If they had jobs they would have had proper tickets.

That's bollocks. It was a factor but the authorities and the stadium were largely to blame for what happened that day.

You are a muppet.

That's bollocks. It was a factor but the authorities and the stadium were largely to blame for what happened that day.

Greedy Scouse more than anything.

If they weren't trying to get something on the knock off, none of this would of happened.

And yet again, i did misread what you wrote, i do apologise.

Hope you dont make a banner for me, i couldn't cope tbh.

Guest king harry

What's the justice for!?

Because when the inquiry was held, they said they would refuse to look at anything which happened after 20 past three, as everyone who died was dead by then. However the mother of one of the 15 year olds, took out a private thing, and knows her son was still alive at 10 to four, but recieved no first aid and died. Its also for other things, in my opionion, if the game had been delayed for 30 minutes, no one wouldd have died, but the police took the decision to open one gate, and let everyone outside into one bit of the ground, even though this was already full, while the areas to the left and right were empty. The police officers in charge got no action took against them, and indeed most police officers got much much bigger payments for stress, than any of the injured or familys of the deceased got.

Guest king harry

(and yes i did misread it i do apologise, but we all make mistakes like robbing ones dead, which i for one believe wasn't too far off the truth)

There is a total of 4 and a half hours of cctv footage, and in that there is not one case of people robbing from the dead, or pissing on them as the sun says, as for sneaking in again, read my last post.

What's the justice for!?

Because when the inquiry was held, they said they would refuse to look at anything which happened after 20 past three, as everyone who died was dead by then. However the mother of one of the 15 year olds, took out a private thing, and knows her son was still alive at 10 to four, but recieved no first aid and died. Its also for other things, in my opionion, if the game had been delayed for 30 minutes, no one wouldd have died, but the police took the decision to open one gate, and let everyone outside into one bit of the ground, even though this was already full, while the areas to the left and right were empty. The police officers in charge got no action took against them, and indeed most police officers got much much bigger payments for stress, than any of the injured or familys of the deceased got.

So the protest is about money?

Guest king harry

I've mentioned this before but Gerrard serialising his autobiography in the NOTW is a disgrace. Perhaps they should protest against that.

No gerrard was wrong for that, some fans want him out of the club and he will never be held in the same esteem as say carragher.

There is a total of 4 and a half hours of cctv footage, and in that there is not one case of people robbing from the dead, or pissing on them as the sun says, as for sneaking in again, read my last post.

CCTV was not a major thing back then, especially in a shit ground like that.

I bet you there were incidents, it just couldn't be proved.

Someone falls on the ground, someone see the opportunity to nab there wallet, you trying to tell me that there was no chance of that happening from a bunch of skint scouse known for robbing anything that isn't nailed down?

You are a muppet.

If they weren't trying to get something on the knock off, none of this would of happened.

The police opened the gates to let people in to deal with the crush outside. Fans weren't then directed away from the already full middle section to the side sections. As the match was starting fans naturally went to the middle section as the entrance was straight ahead and the pitch was visible through that entrance. It all came out in the enquiry. Massive mistakes were made by those in charge on the day. I think it's about time they put it to bed but that's a different matter.

Guest king harry

Bet there's been more minutes' silences for Hillsborough than there has for World War 2 tbh. My advice is to shut the F*** up about it. Of course it was tragic, but you lose a little bit of sympathy every time you bang on about it.

There is a minutes silence in liverpool once a year for it, i carnt see the problem with that

Guest king harry

What's the justice for!?

So the protest is about money?

No the protest is not about money i was just making a point, the protest is about noone has ever admitted they were wrong and said so. And been brought to account, because incase you have never realised the authorities in this country close ranks and shit on the working classes when they need to.

Guest king harry

CCTV was not a major thing back then, especially in a shit ground like that.

I bet you there were incidents, it just couldn't be proved.

Someone falls on the ground, someone see the opportunity to nab there wallet, you trying to tell me that there was no chance of that happening from a bunch of skint scouse known for robbing anything that isn't nailed down?

You obviously know nothing, trust me there were hours and hours of diffrent cctv footage, it has been made public in the enquiries.

You are a muppet.

The police opened the gates to let people in to deal with the crush outside. Fans weren't then directed away from the already full middle section to the side sections. As the match was starting fans naturally went to the middle section as the entrance was straight ahead and the pitch was visible through that entrance. It all came out in the enquiry. Massive mistakes were made by those in charge on the day. I think it's about time they put it to bed but that's a different matter.

I know, it was about 5 years ago but i studied the whole disaster for risk assesment in Health & Safety for my AVCE, and the fans wern't so blameless.

The standard of the facility was shocking, and thats why i know the CCTV was equally if not more poor than the rest of it. The police couldn't cope, they made wrong decisions, but the fans took advantage, and knew that the police weren't in control.

Bet there's been more minutes' silences for Hillsborough than there has for World War 2 tbh. My advice is to shut the F*** up about it. Of course it was tragic, but you lose a little bit of sympathy every time you bang on about it.

There is a minutes silence in liverpool once a year for it, i carnt see the problem with that

So what's this new thing then? Ok it's not a silence, what the hell is it, and why? Hillsborough happened in April, why the need to rattle on about it on Saturday?

Guest king harry

So what's this new thing then? Ok it's not a silence, what the hell is it, and why? Hillsborough happened in April, why the need to rattle on about it on Saturday?

Because mckenzie the ex editor of the sun, has very recently made a speech, where he said the suns storys about people robbing from the dead, which have been proved wrong, are true. It is a demonstration against that person.