You can always trust the Scousers...

Optimistic Nut

Guest Armchair Pundit

Same old scousers, there's this thing about Liverpool where they all think everything should stop for them, the world owes them sympathy and a living. That politician Boris what's his name was spot on when he had a crack at them, same as when they were whinging on about Ken Bigley :lol:

Gypsy, thieving, bin-dipping scroungers the lot of em! :thefinger:

Can't you just all think that he's a bit of a cunt and be done with it? It's like Boris Johnson all over again.

If the BBC cameras, which this protest are so excited about using to get their message across, catch this thing, there'll be no reaction from the public or anyone else other than "oh look, scousers going on about Hillsborough again."

not read the rest of the post, cos I cant be fecin arsed with the bickering!

The protest tomorrow is more to do with the BBC - cos the game is on the BBC, seems the right time, and them employing Kelvin McKenzie. Don't see much wrong with that tbh, and I don't quite understand why other team's fans would even be that concerned about it.

And the club are obviously in agreement, as it's them that's paid for the mosaic.

The protest tomorrow is more to do with the BBC - cos the game is on the BBC, seems the right time, and them employing Kelvin McKenzie. Don't see much wrong with that tbh, and I don't quite understand why other team's fans would even be that concerned about it.

And the club are obviously in agreement, as it's them that's paid for the mosaic.

You'd think tomorrow would be about the football, but it never is with Liverpool, there is always something else going on.

Am sure the dead would rather just watch the game in peace, and watch Liverpool win without all this pointless bitter shit going on in the background.

Guest king harry

You'd think tomorrow would be about the football, but it never is with Liverpool, there is always something else going on.

Am sure the dead would rather just watch the game in peace, and watch Liverpool win without all this pointless bitter shit going on in the background.

You mean because we stand up for our own, and refuse to let certain elements shit on us

and it will be about football, we can do both I'm sure, just this once, it's the first time the club have done a mosaic when the game is actually on, so it's not a case of 'always something going on'.  As I said, tomorrow the game is on the BBC, which is why this is the right time for this.

No biggy, it shouldn't be such a concern to other teams fans. Maybe a few Arsenal fans will be wondering, but I don't see why it's concerning Newcastle fans tbh.

Guest king harry

Jesus wept tbh.

Boo f***ing hoo, I have had enough of the moaning scousers. JFT 96 this, boycott the sun that blah blah blah.

Nobody cares.

Nobody is asking you to care, it is our boycott of the sun, and during the last 17 years we have cost them millions. Its about having the conviction of your beliefs, but i dont expect you to understand that, as you let sheppard call you thick, and your women dogs, and he kept his job, when you signed owen someone had a shirt on with sheppards name on the back haha. Thats the diffrence we stand up and fight for what we belive.

As for the protest against the BBC. What the f*ck? Let's hope the BBC follow suit then. Hansen & Lawrenson can quit their roles, Match of the Day should reserve their last 2-minute slot every Saturday just for Liverpool, and not give them £250k or whatever anymore to show a home FA Cup tie.

Jesus wept tbh.

Boo f***ing hoo, I have had enough of the moaning scousers. JFT 96 this, boycott the sun that blah blah blah.

Nobody cares.

Nobody is asking you to care, it is our boycott of the sun, and during the last 17 years we have cost them millions. Its about having the conviction of your beliefs, but i dont expect you to understand that, as you let sheppard call you thick, and your women dogs, and he kept his job, when you signed owen someone had a shirt on with sheppards name on the back haha. Thats the diffrence we stand up and fight for what we belive.

The same way you've forced Steven Gerrard out of the club?

Oh wait... You do what you can when it suits you, like most people. Let's not start pretending you're some sort of courageous freedom fighters ffs.

Do you all boycott the BBC in Liverpool btw? I bet you fucking don't.

Guest king harry

Jesus wept tbh.

Nobody cares.

Oh wait... You do what you can when it suits you, like most people. Let's not start pretending you're some sort of courageous freedom fighters ffs.

Do you all boycott the BBC in Liverpool btw? I bet you f***ing don't.

No but we got them to take mckenzie of air

Jesus wept tbh.

Nobody cares.

Why are you protesting then? :lol:

Guest king harry

This argument has been done and done amongst ourselves, and we need to be relistic. The sun boycott, worked, it was the biggest selling paper on merseyside, now its the smallest. Gerrard was never the first person to sell his stuff to the NOTW, owen had a regular spot every week, but he was never one of us anyway, and was always classed as an outsider still. People thought gerard would of knew better, as he is local and his couisin died at hillsborough.

Same old scousers, there's this thing about Liverpool where they all think everything should stop for them, the world owes them sympathy and a living. That politician Boris what's his name was spot on when he had a crack at them, same as when they were whinging on about Ken Bigley :lol:

Gypsy, thieving, bin-dipping scroungers the lot of em! :thefinger:

No need.

Guest Armchair Pundit

Jesus wept tbh.

Nobody cares.

Attention seeking tbh  bluewink.gif

Guest bovril

Good luck to Liverpool on this, it's good there are still people who give a fuck these days.  Don't let a few arsehole Newcastle fans on here speak for all of us.

Guest king harry

Jesus wept tbh.

Nobody cares.

Mckenzie zipped up with this the other week, he give interviews and then by no surprise he got work on the BBC. Almost as if he had to bring attention onto himself and us to get this new work. Through a letter campaign, by LFC fans to the BBC they eventually, cancelled the program. By us making public what he said and still says, will have the exact opposite affect in what he wanted. He will lose more  work and not gain it.

Good luck to Liverpool on this, it's good there are still people who give a fuck these days.  Don't let a few arsehole Newcastle fans on here speak for all of us.

Agreed. I agree with some of the points Wullie etc are making but then you've got people like Armchair Pundit making us all look like stereotyping twats.

I do think that maybe some people go on about Hillsbrough a bit too much (given that it was some time ago) - not that it wasn't a massive tragedy. I bet if a similar event had happened at SJP, some people here would have soon changed their tune.

It's funny how much shit people are willing to give others on this site for actually giving a damn and doing something about something that matters to them.

For those who don't know, Kelvin Mackenzie former editor of the Sun recently came out once again with the lies that he printed in 1989, saying they were the truth and that he only apologised because Murdoch told him to. Following these statements he was hired by the BBC to present a news review programme on Xmas Eve. The lies that he continues to spout were proven as being lies by an official government enquiry; the Taylor Commision.

The protest on Saturday is for us to register our disgust, not only for Mackenzie and his lies, but at the BBC for employing him and paying him with the taxpayers money.

Thankfully some people give a shit. This thread kind of makes me understand why Newcastle's support has gone totally down the swanney over the past 10 years or so. Bunch of naysayers, the lot of yer.

It's funny how much shit people are willing to give others on this site for actually giving a damn and doing something about something that matters to them.

For those who don't know, Kelvin Mackenzie former editor of the Sun recently came out once again with the lies that he printed in 1989, saying they were the truth and that he only apologised because Murdoch told him to. Following these statements he was hired by the BBC to present a news review programme on Xmas Eve. The lies that he continues to spout were proven as being lies by an official government enquiry; the Taylor Commision.

The protest on Saturday is for us to register our disgust, not only for Mackenzie and his lies, but at the BBC for employing him and paying him with the taxpayers money.

Thankfully some people give a shit. This thread kind of makes me understand why Newcastle's support has gone totally down the swanney over the past 10 years or so. Bunch of naysayers, the lot of yer.

Well considering a lot of your support will only be able to watch the match with Arsenal because of the BBC, why not every Liverpool supporter not in attendance give a big two-fingers to the BBC by not watching the match, and sing anti-Hansen & Lawrensen songs while you're at it. That'll teach them for putting another £250,000 into your coffers.

:roll:

I'm interested to know why you think you have any sort of right to dictate who the BBC employ. There's loads of people I think are cunts on tv and radio, one of the BBC's biggest ever stars was a convicted murderer ffs, but I didn't take me "Dirty Den OUT!" banner down the Monument.

For the record, I think MacKenzie is a complete and utter wanker, devoid of any sort of moral fibre.

Guest king harry

Well considering a lot of your support will only be able to watch the match with Arsenal because of the BBC, why not every Liverpool supporter not in attendance give a big two-fingers to the BBC by not watching the match, and sing anti-Hansen & Lawrensen songs while you're at it. That'll teach them for putting another £250,000 into your coffers.

This is the match going reds doing somthing, we carnt do anything about the rest of the non going match reds, or indeed the rest of the country. Are you jealous cos you never got off your arse and done somthing about sheppard when you felt strongly.

Guest king harry

:roll:

I'm interested to know why you think you have any sort of right to dictate who the BBC employ. There's loads of people I think are C***s on tv and radio, one of the BBC's biggest ever stars was a convicted murderer ffs, but I didn't take me "Dirty Den OUT!" banner down the Monument.

For the record, I think MacKenzie is a complete and utter wanker, devoid of any sort of moral fibre.

Because it was only on the back of those comments that they hired him.

Guest Armchair Pundit

This thread really is quality, on one hand you've got the whiney, lefty do-gooding, whittlers who can just let something lie or get over something and on the other side you've got people who just don't care because it's just something that happened and could really be forgotten about. People die every day for one reason or another, greater disasters have happened in the world with less coverage but people keep dragging it up. Tbh I couldn't care less either way but I still stand by what i said about scousers always trying to get sympathy, regardless of whether you think I'm a stereo-typing tw*t - at the end of the day I don't care about that either because for the majority of scousers I've met it's true and this isn't proving me wrong in the slightest.  bluebigrazz.gif