birmingham game

Guest *newcastle 4 life*

Guest *newcastle 4 life*

going 2 the game tomorrow  :) only problem is the tickets are with the birmingham fans... anyone willing to swap two birmingham stand tickets for two newcastle stand tickets?

going 2 the game tomorrow  :) only problem is the tickets are with the birmingham fans... anyone willing to swap two birmingham stand tickets for two newcastle stand tickets?

Good luck with that request mate  :thup:

Guest *newcastle 4 life*

going 2 the game tomorrow :) only problem is the tickets are with the birmingham fans... anyone willing to swap two birmingham stand tickets for two newcastle stand tickets?

btw i'm a 12 year old girl not a grown man as people might think... thats me in my display pic!

Guest rosstoon

Dont hold out too much hope for you. I sat with Villa fans and I was scared. Birmingham are worse. Not trying to scare you. Best thing to do is get to the ground early and speak to a steward and a policemen at the same time and they may be able to move you.

Best thing to do is to try and get moved into the Newcastle end. I think you will get away with being in the birmingham end being a bairn n all. But still try and get in the Newcastle end, if there are tickets still available for the game (there was last time i heard) in the newcastle end then i can't see any trouble. If not another option could be to fork out more money for the Newcastle end.

I've sat in the boro end against newcastle and did a little cheers when we scored and sat on my arse when they scored, nobody said anything to me, could just have been because i'm well hard but i can't say for sure. Brum won't mind as your a 12 year old lass, i would recommend pretending your a brum fan though and giving nothing away.

Guest smoggeordie

If you tell a stewerd that you are an NUFC fan and you are in the Brum end they will take your tickets off you.

Best thing to do is to try and get moved into the Newcastle end. I think you will get away with being in the birmingham end being a bairn n all. But still try and get in the Newcastle end, if there are tickets still available for the game (there was last time i heard) in the newcastle end then i can't see any trouble. If not another option could be to fork out more money for the Newcastle end.

Our end's sold out - i doubt they'd move her.