Petition to bring back the noise at St James' Park

Guest NUFCnutter

Guest NUFCnutter

I have set up a petition that I am intending to send to Freddie Shepherd(or whoever is in charge at St James' Park) in the summer to bring the noise back at St James' Park. I was at the game on monday(and all the other games this season at home) and we were outsang for most of the match by the manure fans. Me and my friends want to get people who are prepared to sing all together at one area of the stadium and hopefully this will encourage other fans to start singing too, and also we may get more than three songs repeated constantly. There are more songs sung, and at a louder volume, in the Strawberry before the game than in the ground itself. If you agree with this petition then go to

http://petitionthem.com/default.asp?sect=detail&pet=3636

and sign, if not then dont bother. Thanks, Dan

Guest NUFCnutter

Cos hopefully Fat Fred will take notice, seeing that we are being outsung by away fans, and at times its like a bloody ghost town, and get a singing area together so that more noise is made, its a damned disgrace that we are outsung week after week.

Guest NUFCnutter

Well like I said in the first place dont bother if you dont want to. If you are happy being outsung by a bunch of Glory hunting Manure fans that's up to you. I just wanted to let people have the opportunity to try and get something done and seeing that some fans dont seem to care at the moment, then what's the harm in me and my mates trying to do something????

Guest Bellers

I'm not happy about the atmosphere in the slightest, I'm just pointing out your efforts could be redirected in a more useful way, petitions rarely have an effect...

Guest NUFCnutter

Well I have tried to get the miserable farts around me to sing, chant even tut but they dont seem to want to. Me and my mates get looked at sideways when we sing, what harm can this do, eh?

Guest NUFCnutter

Cheers mate, I hope that it might do something, but if it doesnt then its my time that has been wasted, and no-one elses, so dont you worry about it. Thanks again...TOON TOON

Fred has doen his bit to try and get an atmophere back at SJP, he did it with the scarve give away. But how many take them to the game and now and swing them about ?

What we  really need are performances to sing about!

Guest TheOrder

Cos hopefully Fat Fred will take notice, seeing that we are being outsung by away fans, and at times its like a bloody ghost town, and get a singing area together so that more noise is made, its a damned disgrace that we are outsung week after week.

We aren't outsung every game, for starters. Away fans are always more rowdy, pissed and loud, and everytime i go to another ground, their home fans are shite aswell.

Football, and football fans have changed, deal with it.

Guest *newcastle 4 life*

how can u say we get outsung? i've been to quite a few matches this season and the fans are brilliant. i was at the everton and chelsea games the other week and we didn't stop singing once! there was a lot more than 3 songs as well... there was a good 1 about mourinho :lol: anyway, although you're trying to help, i see it as completely pointless  :wink:

The only tickets I could get for the manure game was in the Platinum club section.

Never been there before but it was an absolute disgrace how quite everyone around my brother and I were. People got pissed off when I stood just before Milners goal for fuck sake. Was a bit annoyed because i felt like i was sitting at Stamford bridge or somewhere..

Don't the toon ultras already have a section where they try and get everyone singing from?

Guest TheOrder

The only tickets I could get for the manure game was in the Platinum club section.

Never been there before but it was an absolute disgrace how quite everyone around my brother and I were. People got pissed off when I stood just before Milners goal for F*** sake. Was a bit annoyed because i felt like i was sitting at Stamford bridge or somewhere..

Don't the toon ultras already have a section where they try and get everyone singing from?

You were in the platinum section, how can you expect an atmosphere there?

If you want a decent atmosphere, sit in the SJH Level 7, or the NE corner.

Decent levels of atmosphere for a home game.

But every home team complains about the atmosphere, it's not new, and it's not just happening at Newcastle. I think we've got a decent home atmosphere in comparison to most teams in the premiership, and thats through first hand experience.

Never been there before but it was an absolute disgrace how quite everyone around my brother and I were. People got pissed off when I stood just before Milners goal for F*** sake. Was a bit annoyed because i felt like i was sitting at Stamford bridge or somewhere..

You were in the platinum section, how can you expect an atmosphere there?

If you want a decent atmosphere, sit in the SJH Level 7, or the NE corner.

Decent levels of atmosphere for a home game.

But every home team complains about the atmosphere, it's not new, and it's not just happening at Newcastle. I think we've got a decent home atmosphere in comparison to most teams in the premiership, and thats through first hand experience.

As i said those were the only tickets i could get my hands on, was just a bit supprise how quite that area actually was....

Guest NUFCnutter

Maybe there were no prawn sandwiches left and that was how you managed to get those seats. A true fan wouldnt have missed that game for no good reason!!!!

Guest clarkyshan

i think it's alot to do with the type of people getting to the football matches. it not a blokes day out at home any more! more of a family one.