Petition to bring back the noise at St James' Park

Guest NUFCnutter

Level 7 usually has a great atmosphere for matches, in terms of consistancy its the best place to sit if you want a good atmosphere.

I thought the atmosphere at manu was cracking though, best all season by miles.

no-one EVER pays any attention to any petition anymore - why would they?

buy a few shares and give FFS shit at the annual general meeting if you want to try and get thru - or better still find £ 150 million and buy the club

and how would we have a "singing section"?    a sort of vast "Pop Idol " audition at SJP?

How would you get them all together?  tick a box on the season ticket applciation??  and then have the rest of the ground silent looking at these nutters going ape in one corner of the ground??

Guest NUFCnutter

:lol:

What a load of utter utter wank. It's the fans who make the noise, not Shepherd. He's done his part supplying the free scalves to try and recreate the Celtic atmosphere. If people don't want to, that's upto them, not Freddie.

Did he bollox give us free scarves!!! If Shephed gave us free scarves then why do they have NORTHERN ROCK printed on them. I bet you a pound to a pinch of shit that NORTHERN ROCK paid for the scarves and FFS gets to look good from it.....All I am trying to do is make some noise, you dont like it, go and get another prawn sandwich.

Guest Micktoon

Now that I'm exiled in Denmark i obviously watch a lot of football over here, mainly the biggest side FC Copenhagen. They play ther football at the national stadium and for home games the entire lower tier of one of the side stands is assigned as the "singing section" if you will. Now everyone in this area is shirted and scarfed to the hilt and generally create a decent atmosphere and put on some good shows with flags etc. considering there average attendance is around 25,000 the amount of noise created during the whole match is fairly good.

Now if this could be done at St James', take the leazes for example(like the good old days) the level of noise created  would be immense. i know its a pipe dream and logistically impossible, shifting season ticket holders etc, but it wouldn't it be good to have the old home atmosphere back.

Guest NUFCnutter

Can I just thank everyone who has signed this petition. I know some people think I am wasting my time and I thank them for their concern bluewink.gif but in 4 days 106 people have signed the petition :punk:.  I am really pleased that some people think that this is worth a shot. Cheers to everyone who has signed...Whether it works or not I am pleased that we are trying to do something.... :lol: