Gejon Flame-war thread

Nobby

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Ignore his diva strop Nobby he's just jealous because your threads are better than his

Given up with the sheep now? :lol:

Probably one of your better contributions to the board of late, well done.

What completely owning your arse when pointing out your current "wackyness" was just something you had copied off another wum and then you suddenly completely stopped doing it  :lol:

Yeah was quite a special moment for me  :thup:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

What completely owning your arse when pointing out your current "wackyness" was just something you had copied off another wum and then you suddenly completely stopped doing it :lol:

Yeah was quite a special moment for me :thup:

Thanks for your contribution towards the football debate.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Thanks for your contribution to the forum :thup:

AS9 goes off for a cry :lol:

You are as bad as NE5 and HTL, at least they have jobs and actually contribute to society.

Guest Bellers

Neil would be a fantastic addition to the squad. His no-nonsense defending could teach our lads a thing or two...

AS9 what happend to your posting ability? How can a decent poster such as your former self decend into such an irritating WUM?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Neil would be a fantastic addition to the squad. His no-nonsense defending could teach our lads a thing or two...

AS9 what happend to your posting ability? How can a decent poster such as your former self decend into such an irritating WUM?

My posting ability has not changed, I am just followed by people like Gejon who are just here to post wacky comments and try and bring the board down. My energys have to be put towards trying to get him the ban he deserves for posting unsuitable material for chldren and elderly people. Unfortunately HTT has decided that he wants N-O to become the den of eniquity it once threatened to be. Also Parker can't shoot from long distance.

Guest Bellers

My posting ability has not changed, I am just followed by people like Gejon who are just here to post wacky comments and try and bring the board down. My energys have to be put towards trying to get him the ban he deserves for posting unsuitable material for chldren and elderly people. Unfortunately HTT has decided that he wants N-O to become the den of eniquity it once threatened to be. Also Parker can't shoot from long distance.

Worrying...

Let it go, THIS IS AN INTERNET FORUM, don't take it so seriously.

I take it this now means a post made by Gejon will be swiftly followed by a come back from AS9, beware Gejon he's coming for you...

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'm sorry for taking it so seriously but I take life very Seriously, I'm not a goon like Gejon who can just go through life making wacky comments and jokes, he's a waster

Worrying...

Let it go, THIS IS AN INTERNET FORUM, don't take it so seriously.

I take it this now means a post made by Gejon will be swiftly followed by a come back from AS9, beware Gejon he's coming for you...

Yep but I'M following HIM about, im just so good at it I get the first post in  bluewink.gif

HTL will teach him about sequence i'm sure  :thup:

What completely owning your arse when pointing out your current "wackyness" was just something you had copied off another wum and then you suddenly completely stopped doing it  :lol:

Are you trying to sound like an arse bandit, like?

Are you trying to sound like an arse bandit, like?

Yes, why are you looking? Is that why you PM'd me today but didn't pluck up the courage?

You are getting desperate kidda:

James Brown dead... says:

curtis davies is shit, nearly as shit as ur hair

get a fucking job u leach

fucking smackhead

ur the joke thinking well win something with parker

Just a shame I deleted the conversation before, this is what happens when a WUM hits hard times and is made a fool of by someone else  :lol:

Guest Bellers

Transfer f***ing window f***ing thread.

That's abuse mate, prepear to be at the centre of a double standards row...

:wink:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Jon says:

Just watch me, I will single handedly bring down the forum with shit posts!

Jon says:

I know u are , so what am I/ PWNED>!

Jon says:

It's not that shit I've just got the wrong shampoo atm