Anyone been to southampton lately?

Legacy

LONDON (Reuters) - Police said on Friday they were hunting a man who stole a urinal from a pub toilet.

The suspect walked into the Royal Oak pub in Southampton, ordered half a pint of beer and then made several visits to the men's toilet.

There he carefully removed a white urinal from the wall, stuffed it into a rucksack and was captured on closed circuit television walking out with the bulging sack on his back.

"He made a very, very expert job of dismantling it from the wall and turning the water off. A very professional job," landlord Alan Dreja said in a video posted on the Southampton Daily Echo newspaper's Web site.

A police spokesman said the thief may have been a tradesman.

"One of the theories is the guy is some sort of cut-price plumber who is going round and stealing parts to order," he said.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/05012007/80-132/police-hunt-pub-urinal-thief.html

:lol:

Amazing.

Stick it in ur front room.

Reminds me of that episode of Men Behaving Badly. :lol:

"I got you a present!"

"... a condom machine?!"

"You don't have to use it for johnnies! Me and Gary have been putting bits of cheese in it... you get your money back!"

defence Secretary " Basra is equivalent to Southampton"

Squaddie "I don't think he's been to Basra or Southampton  - the fighting, the drive by shootings, the depressed nature of the place, the run down buildings - its more like Portsmouth TBH"

defence Secretary " Basra is equivalent to Southampton"

Squaddie "I don't think he's been to Basra or Southampton  - the fighting, the drive by shootings, the depressed nature of the place, the run down buildings - its more like Portsmouth TBH"